Is there a RB you think is the Clear-Cut #1 this year?

JaguarCrazy2832

42 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

too many mouths to feed in dallas and their OL is a question mark. 

Zeke is still going to get his no matter what

Tyron Smith is healthy after another offseason even if he hasnt played in all games since 2015

Lael Collins is back after missing all of last year with hip surgery

Zack Martin speaks for himself

And Connor Williams was serviceable last year

Center is the biggest question mark really

OL doesnt really matter when it comes to fantasy football its volume that matters and Zeke is going to get his carries, WIth Dak coming back thats another plus for Zeke and his 2021 campaign.

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm more worried about Zeke having too much work in his college/pro career than I am about the OL but not that worried about either. Still dont want to pick in the middle R1

Yeah...it's not that I don't like Zeke. I just like lots of guys more. He just hasn't looked that good the past few years...he's looked sluggish. Being solid with a good OL isn't good enough...there are too many REALLY talented RBs in the league right now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do PPR this year so I really like: 

1) CMC -- terrified to take due to injury history

2) Dalvin Cook -- Probably my favorite and safest pick

3) Kamara -- Just slightly worried about his QB situation

4) Saquon -- mortified to take

5) Aaron Jones -- he is somehow always undervalued but he got paid and he'll get his

6) JT -- worried a bit about the other talent in his backfield

the second round this year is going to be great for backs IMO

Henry, Chubb, Zeke, JK Dobby, Swift (who i love and was on pace for an amazing season) 

Aaron Jones, Mixon, Sanders

debating just grabbing a QB first lol

2 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

I do PPR this year so I really like: 

1) CMC -- terrified to take due to injury history

2) Dalvin Cook -- Probably my favorite and safest pick

3) Kamara -- Just slightly worried about his QB situation

4) Saquon -- mortified to take

5) Aaron Jones -- he is somehow always undervalued but he got paid and he'll get his

6) JT -- worried a bit about the other talent in his backfield

the second round this year is going to be great for backs IMO

Henry, Chubb, Zeke, JK Dobby, Swift (who i love and was on pace for an amazing season) 

Aaron Jones, Mixon, Sanders

debating just grabbing a QB first lol

JT scares me now with Wentz gone. As much crap as Carson gets he can at least prevent teams from loading up to stop JT

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

JT scares me now with Wentz gone. As much crap as Carson gets he can at least prevent teams from loading up to stop JT

At first It didnt bother me but the more I listen to talking heads in the fantasy industry he worries me more and more, Without Wentz the offense will be worse and in return will score less points and run less plays which reduces JTs usage and production along with Mack and Hines back there I think Id pass on him even in the back of the 1st round.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

At first It didnt bother me but the more I listen to talking heads in the fantasy industry he worries me more and more, Without Wentz the offense will be worse and in return will score less points and run less plays which reduces JTs usage and production along with Mack and Hines back there I think Id pass on him even in the back of the 1st round.

Yea idk if i have the stones to pass on him im double digit picks but not before.

Carson is the RB2 no one wants to draft but appreciate him during the season(when’s he’s healthy).

Off hand I don’t know his ADP(I’m guessing mid 3rd?) but he’s a great RB2 or a decent enough RB1 if you go WR/WR or Kelce/WR to start a draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFF said:

Carson is the RB2 no one wants to draft but appreciate him during the season(when’s he’s healthy).

Off hand I don’t know his ADP(I’m guessing mid 3rd?) but he’s a great RB2 or a decent enough RB1 if you go WR/WR or Kelce/WR to start a draft.

He is a good back and produces when he’s healthy but for some odd reason he never Intrigues me he’s like the OBJ of the RBs for me I can never see myself drafting him

56 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

He is a good back and produces when he’s healthy but for some odd reason he never Intrigues me he’s like the OBJ of the RBs for me I can never see myself drafting him

im considering him as my rb2 when i choose a rb round 1.  seahawks plan on using him more too so that adds a little bit intrigue. 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Why is everyone concerned about Kamara's QB situation, when nobody cares about CMC's situation? Sam Darnold pretty much sucks...I'd be surprised if a Sean Payton led stooge off the streets is much worse than that guy.

Off the top of my head, Darnold never had this level of talent, especially at skill positions, with the jets.

On another note, Darnold is really interesting in superflex or 2 QB leagues...very nice 1st 6 weeks save for week 2( tough matchup, can’t remember who)...nice late round option.

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Why is everyone concerned about Kamara's QB situation, when nobody cares about CMC's situation? Sam Darnold pretty much sucks...I'd be surprised if a Sean Payton led stooge off the streets is much worse than that guy.

CMC was like a fantasy god in 2019 with Kyle Allen at QB. I actually like Kamara more now with the recent news of Barkley/Taylor. I feel like if Jameis is the guy then Kamara’s value is fine, i still wonder about the long term offense is Taysom is the guy. At this point i have him Top-6 in all formats for sure maybe Top-5