Woodley. Danica. Munn. Andrews. Who yah got?

vegas492

Hottest AR significant other....  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest?

• Woodley
    • Patrick
    • Munn
    • CWood's Mom. Or Norm's Mom. Or Vegas' Mom. Heck, all of our Moms.
    • Erin

This is basically the case of your buddy who you know is a good looking lady killer who you saw just kill it for the past 10-15 years, then all a sudden gets married to a C+ at best.  And you go to the wedding very confused about that whole thought process because all of the bridesmaids are way hotter.  All you can do is say "congratulations" with a pretend smile and hope theyre happy.  I guess the "swings both ways" thing must count for a lot, but hell, you can go to Northern California and trip over that sort of demographic and come away with one thats way cuter than woodley.  

Munn was absolutely hands down the best option.  Thats what you know he is capable of, so you are a bit disappointed to see this endgame.  

Munn is definitely the hottest of the group.  Followed by Erin Andrews, Danica Patrick, CWoods Mom, Everyone else's mom, and then Woodley.  Couldn't understand it really she doesn't have a very pretty face.  Saw the bikini shot of her in Hawaii she does have a rocking hot body though.  Probably the best of the bunch.  They always say to each his own.  If I was gonna settle down with any of them I'd probably take Danica.  My kind of girl. 

• Like 1

Ol’ Rodg has had some interesting bedmates.  I loved Munn in Newsroom, and I’d like to stand her and Danica on their heads and eat em like a popsicle stick.  That said, I’d probably wanna leave immediately afterwards, lol.

I still think Rodgers will dump Shailene before he plays out his GB contract.  It’s just who he is.

Edited by Sasquatch

20 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Ol’ Rodg has had some interesting bedmates.  I loved Munn in Newsroom, and I’d like to stand her and Danica on their heads and eat em like a popsicle stick.  That said, I’d probably wanna leave immediately afterwards, lol.

I still think Rodgers will dump Shailene before he plays out his GB contract.  It’s just who he is.

It's because his heart is with Kevin 

22 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

You had mentioned that before.  Difference from the others is he proposed to her.   Dude is in love.  She'll behave until they get married and then who knows.  My marriage went to hell on the honeymoon.  Maybe she'll flip a beoch switch after he signs on the dotted line.  3 years on his contract.  Yah I'd give it 50/50 odds he'll still be with her.

37 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Lol 

12 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

You had mentioned that before.  Difference from the others is he proposed to her.   Dude is in love.  She'll behave until they get married and then who knows.  My marriage went to hell on the honeymoon.  Maybe she'll flip a beoch switch after he signs on the dotted line.  3 years on his contract.  Yah I'd give it 50/50 odds he'll still be with her.

So he proposed to her - big deal.  “Rodg” has a pattern of dismissing people in his life not named Kumerow or Nelson.  I’ll be surprised if they actually get married.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

So he proposed to her - big deal.  “Rodg” has a pattern of dismissing people in his life not named Kumerow or Nelson.  I’ll be surprised if they actually get married.

They’ll get divorced after she recalls a story with him where upon meeting him in person after having only done Zoom calls for a while that he was “shorter than she thought he’d be” while doing an interview on Ellen or whatever 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

They’ll get divorced after she recalls a story with him where upon meeting him in person after having only done Zoom calls for a while that he was “shorter than she thought he’d be” while doing an interview on Ellen or whatever 

Now that you mention it, she might dismiss him first, lol.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Are we talking about his vertical dimensions (of which he is known to be sensitive about) or about his johnson?....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

It would be Shailene if my avatar was a picture of her on an off day....Besides Munn however, not sure I'd touch the rest of them with Norm's penis.... 

You can use my penis for whoever you want though

8 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

It would be Shailene if my avatar was a picture of her on an off day....Besides Munn however, not sure I'd touch the rest of them with Norm's penis.... 

6 hours ago, Norm said:

You can use my penis for whoever you want though

Ummmmm.....

What Is Going On GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1