Woodley. Danica. Munn. Andrews. Who yah got?

vegas492

Hottest AR significant other....  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest?

• Woodley
    • Patrick
    • Munn
    • CWood's Mom. Or Norm's Mom. Or Vegas' Mom. Heck, all of our Moms.
    • Erin

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

And you guys complain about the reddit threads......

One of these days I'm going to get folding the dishes high and chart out this teams record and Rodgers performance based on who Rodgers was dating at the time. My gut says Woodley has easily the best record. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

And you guys complain about the reddit threads......

I saw the BEST Reddit comment ever.

It's political kinda but idc it's worth a ban

Guy in Austria got caught with a Nazi tattoo on his sack who was in the military and that's against the law there. Someone commented "talk about a right wing nut job"

LOLOLOL yes

I've laughed at least 10 different times at points today about it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

One of these days I'm going to get folding the dishes high and chart out this teams record and Rodgers performance based on who Rodgers was dating at the time. My gut says Woodley has easily the best record. 

Folding the dishes high? 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Mumm all day. Danica has those flat little lips which just don't do it for me. Need a woman with big full lips. Danica looked pissy all the time too. Munn looked like a good time. The new chick probably gets him..........she's terrible!

I'm never going to forget now that you're a lips guy. Just like this other site I caught these two going on and on about feet on there member page thing and I never let them down. Not kink shame but it was just too easy to throw in on all the time

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

I’ve no doubt she’s the craziest, but Olivia Munn in a landslide. Oh the things I would cook for her…

I’d let Munn ruin my life. Danica seems the most boring. Woodley in the middle of the two, but I really only have eyes for Olivia 

Swear to God, I have have proclaimed this about my ex at one point in my life when I was much thinner, better looking, financially secure, and before all hope was lost... good god I never realized just how far the fall is and how bloody the impact. 

Anyway, give me Olivia, then Shailene (w/ long hair), and third is Danica.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm never going to forget now that you're a lips guy. Just like this other site I caught these two going on and on about feet on there member page thing and I never let them down. Not kink shame but it was just too easy to throw in on all the time

I believe you'll remember............and dammit if I don't post that much but post something and you'll be there Norm. And I'll take it like a man!

Fixed my avi just for you Norm now we'll both never forget. 

Edited by PACKRULE
  • Like 1