Woodley. Danica. Munn. Andrews. Who yah got?

vegas492

Hottest AR significant other....  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest?

• Woodley
    • Patrick
    • Munn
    • CWood's Mom. Or Norm's Mom. Or Vegas' Mom. Heck, all of our Moms.
    • Erin

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Not if it's right away. Lesbians love penetration so you find a way to jump in after the two are good-n-ready...

Who said the third was female?

Jake the Snake K.  Aaron said he's always in the right spot ready to contribute. 

On 6/16/2021 at 4:06 AM, VonKarman said:

That's never a plus. In a threesome you have to work twice as hard to get the same amount of pleasure.

Arod makes 10 other guys look amazing out on the field you think he's worried about one other person in the bedroom lol

• Like 1

Who wins a 4-way fist/cat fight between Woodley, Andrews, Munn and Patrick?

The way I figure it....Woodley and Andrews try to run and duck out of it.  Hunted down by Danica and Olivia.  Taken out easily.  

Then it's Danica vs. Olivia.  Danica may edge her out on strength, but Olivia has the crazy going for her.  Thinking that the crazy helps her win, but barely.

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

The way I figure it....Woodley and Andrews try to run and duck out of it.  Hunted down by Danica and Olivia.  Taken out easily.  

Then it's Danica vs. Olivia.  Danica may edge her out on strength, but Olivia has the crazy going for her.  Thinking that the crazy helps her win, but barely.

I think in this situation Danica catches Olivia monologuing at the end.

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I think when faced with the prospect of a fist/cat fight, it slowly dawns on the women the encounter can be something else entirely and a softer, gentler event ensues.

23 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I got Munn in a blood bath

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886crznlty217pj6konme

Edited by gopackgo972
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 4:57 PM, beekay414 said:

Or just settle for the girl next door type. I'm all about the in-between. I'm a bigger dude but I'm (shocker) cocky/confident in myself and that's really all that matters. The girl next door types rarely know how sexy they can be and it's always easier to pursue than the stupid hot chicks with a dozen bros hitting them up on the regular. I'm 5'10" 260 but I wear my weight well and I'm capable of doing everything I've ever been able to do. Just a freak of nature tbqh lol.

This guy ****s

Edited by Norm
  • Like 2

Anyone else think it was weird that Rodgers was with Danica for over a couple of years and that within 6 months of splitting Rodgers already got engaged and committed to some other chick? I mean he was willing to buy a $28m Malibu house with Danica,so obviously there was something there, but not was willing to get engaged to her!!!

To me this typifies Aaron all over. Not only does he split, he wants to rub it in properly and basically say to Danica 'you were such a terrible girl friend that even after two years I couldn't commit to you and here I am now getting engaged within 6 months'. I don't even think Rodgers likes Woodley, he just doing it to stick two fingers up at Danica and show he don't need her. It's all his ego.

That's the way he is wired and that's what he'll do to the Packers as well whenever he moves on. He'll be so ******* motivated to stick it to us.

P.S Erin I think is the balance of sexy enough and not nutty, entililed, mega ego chick, to settle with. Only Munn is worth a bang though. Other than he has got poor taste.