Bench
RB - Chase Edmonds
RB - Ronald Jones
RB - Latavius Murray
WR - Cole Beasley
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Jakobi Meyers
WR - Tyrell Williams 

Love your WRs Ridley, Lockett, Deebo and AB are all solid options to choose from week in and week out and Cole Beasley provides a safe floor each week if you wanna go with the safer option. 

your RBs I’m not the biggest fan of I like EZE this year and think he’s in a good bounce back spot with Dak coming back and hopefully a healthy OL along with him being healthy as well, I have no interest in the Bucs backfield unless it’s Gio same with the AZ backfield and would of rather of had Conner with his lower ADP but that’s just me and not being too high on Edmonds he let me down a couple times last year so im a little salty towards him, I’ve also said multiple times that Chris Carson doesn’t do anything for me personally he’s like OBJ or Miles Sanders for me so I’m biased. 

Love Hock as your TE dude should break out this year as he will probably have the most targets on that team. 

Im also a fan of Hurts dude doesn’t need to throw for 50 teddies to be fantasy relevant with his rushing upside. 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So my bench is kinda blah, but I like my squad in my big money league draft…12-team, standard scoring…

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey 
RB: James Robinson
WR: Stefon Diggs
WR: Amari Cooper 
TE: Noah Fant
Flex: Cooper Kupp
DST: 49ers
K: Rodrigo Blankenship 

Bench: Laviska Shenault, Devante Parker, Nyheim Hines, Sony Michel, Trey Lance, Gerald Everett 

I actually like your bench Viska, Hines, Michel, Sermon and Everett are all cats that I like this year, Viska should get more work with Etienne going down Hines doesn’t need an injury to be fantasy relevant There’s also a slim chance Michel could be RB1 this year and Henderson seems to get dinged up often. 

I would carry 2 QBs with Rodgers as QB1 but that’s just me and how I like to construct my teams I only carry 1 QB on my team even when I have the Tannehills, Hurts, Burrows of the world I’d rather take the extra bench spot for depth purposes at the WR and RB position. 

I like your starting lineup with CMC Robinson Diggs and Kupp, AC is meh for me a I love him as a player but not for fantasy. I’d maybe try and package Lance and Someone for added depth or an upgrade at WR2 or the FLEX spot. 

10 Team - Full PPR - 5th pick - 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex.

QB - Tua

RB - Henry, CEH, Fournette, Michel, Dillion, Sermon, Stevenson

WR - Ridley, Godwin, JuJu, OBJ, Michael Thomas

TE -Kittle

D - Rams

K -Succop

I'm planning to stream my QB every week and I'm definitely not tied down to Tua. Burrow, Baker, Ben, Cousins, Winston, Fitz, Carr, and every rookie besides Lawrence are still on the wire. I'm not crazy about Fournette and Michel as my RB 3 and 4, but I'm hoping one of younger players steps up.  Overall, I'm not super crazy about this team, but I think it's decent. What do you think? Thank you.

Edited by Dolphins1984

12 Team - Half PPR - Picked 6th

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Nick Chubb
RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire
WR: DK Metcalf
WR: Corey Davis
TE: Dallas Geodert
Flex: Gus Edwards
D/ST: WFT
K: Matt Prater

BN: Kareem Hunt
BN: Damien Harris
BN: Deebo Samuel
BN: Marquez Callaway
BN: Rhamondre Stevenson
BN: Darrel Williams
BN: Trey Lance

Every year I run into RB trouble due to injuries. So, I figured I'd go heavy on RB and worry about all other positions later.

5 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Every year I run into RB trouble due to injuries. So, I figured I'd go heavy on RB and worry about all other positions later.

CEH is in for a big year. I like that you grabbed Hunt, I got him aswell for my bench. Corey Davis could be a big sleeper pick, Wilson looked pretty legit in PS.

My big time money draft is Tuesday...my intent is to kind of live blog it in this thread like I did last year, which I think was kind of fun and I think enjoyed by people on here who read it, but not I'm not sure that will happen. Hoping to be able to. 

Thought on where to improve?

10 Team PPR

Starters

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Saquon Barkley

RB: Joe Mixon

RB/WR: Amari Cooper

WR: Tyler Lockett

WR/TE: DeVonta Smith

TE: Mark Andrews

D/ST: Buffalo Bills

K: Jason Myers

Bench

WR: Marvin Jones, Jr.

WR: Jarvis Landry

RB: Kenyan Drake

RB: David Johnson

QB: Baker Mayfield

RB: Michael Carter

Okay guys I was in the 3 spot of a 10 man half point PPR snake draft. Not a huge fan of my team this year. Troll my team and let me know how I did.

QB: Dak Prescott

RBs: Dalvin Cook, Antonio Gibson, David Montgomery, Kenyan Drake, Jamaal Williams

WRs: DK Metcalf, Amari Cooper, Tyler Boyd, Antonio Brown, Corey Davis, Michael Pittman, Marquez Callaway

TE: TJ Hockenson

K: Tyler Bass

DEF: 49ers

Edited by TheBeast23

19 hours ago, Dolphins1984 said:

10 Team - Full PPR - 5th pick - 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex.

QB - Tua

RB - Henry, CEH, Fournette, Michel, Dillion, Sermon, Stevenson

WR - Ridley, Godwin, JuJu, OBJ, Michael Thomas

TE -Kittle

D - Rams

K -Succop

I'm planning to stream my QB every week and I'm definitely not tied down to Tua. Burrow, Baker, Ben, Cousins, Winston, Fitz, Carr, and every rookie besides Lawrence are still on the wire. I'm not crazy about Fournette and Michel as my RB 3 and 4, but I'm hoping one of younger players steps up.  Overall, I'm not super crazy about this team, but I think it's decent. What do you think? Thank you.

id suggest dropping Stevenson for one of Fields-Lance if Tua can 

Henry-Ridley-CEH-Kittle probably shouldn't have been possible so thats great. I like the long-term play of Thomas-Sermon and Dillon too

Can you help me out? Comment and Vote Please!

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/37839-which-team-is-the-best/

11 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Hope Ryan can be good enough while Lance sits but love his potential 

Chubb and Gus are limited in .5PPR leagues but I like them enough to take them where you did. Who was your 5th round pick? First 4 are some set of: Chubb-CEH-DK-Gus but I dont see a 5th round pick. I like the upside of Callaway and Harris for sure

5 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Tell me what you guys think!

8-man half PPR

QB Aaron Rodgers 

RB Saquon Barkley

RB CEH

WR Davante Adams

WR Keenan Allen

FLEX Miles Sanders

DEF Tampa Bay

K Greg Zuerlin

Bench

Tyler Lockett

Kareem Hunt

Courtland Sutton

OBJ

AJ Dillon

Matt Stafford

Great 1-2 at QB, easily Top-12 guys

If Saquon can be himself, it will be huge. I dont love the bench with OBJ-Sutton-Hunt and I've never been a Sanders guy. It all comes down to Saquon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

My big time money draft is Tuesday...my intent is to kind of live blog it in this thread like I did last year, which I think was kind of fun and I think enjoyed by people on here who read it, but not I'm not sure that will happen. Hoping to be able to. 

Stupid question but should we have a separate thread dedicated to it? Would hate for teams to lose their post in a live blog scenario but im all for the live blog

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Stupid question but should we have a separate thread dedicated to it? Would hate for teams to lose their post in a live blog scenario but im all for the live blog

There's not enough posts. Last year it just kind of ended up being that way spontaneously. I think it was like 8 posts of my own or something.  It was just a little funny. But like I said, don't think I'm doing it this year

3 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

Thought on where to improve?

10 Team PPR

Starters

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Saquon Barkley

RB: Joe Mixon

RB/WR: Amari Cooper

WR: Tyler Lockett

WR/TE: DeVonta Smith

TE: Mark Andrews

D/ST: Buffalo Bills

K: Jason Myers

Bench

WR: Marvin Jones, Jr.

WR: Jarvis Landry

RB: Kenyan Drake

RB: David Johnson

QB: Baker Mayfield

RB: Michael Carter

Was this a keeper league? Even in a 8 team league you shouldn't have been able to get Barkley-Mixon-Diggs. That trio alone should help get you playoffs. I think Amari Cooper has gotten underrated lately. Andrews being Top-6 easy helps alot too. Love the upside of Devonta, dont care for the bench much at all