8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Really took a sacrifice at QB here but 10 team ppr league 

QB- Burrow

RB- Barkley, Jones, Edwards, Mostert, Carter, Stevenson

WR- Hopkins, Jefferson, Higgins, Ruggs, Waddle

TE- Hockenson

D/ST- Panthers

K- Blankenship

Should I drop Carter or Stevenson for Zach Wilson? Fields is available but same bye week as Joe. Might still be worth an add?

Dont over think Burrow hes a good fantasy QB they should be playing from behind all year and has a legit chance at leading the league in pass attempts pass yards and tuddies

RBs are stacked with Barkley Aaron Jones Gus Bus AND Mostert wow along with the potential of Carter breaking out, Id take Nuk and Justin Jefferson as my weekly WRs and choose from your RBs as the FLEX spot every week all that plus having Hock would could get 150 targets this year is a nice get, MAYBE if you would like try and trade for a little more depth at WR but thats nit picking for me

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Dont over think Burrow hes a good fantasy QB they should be playing from behind all year and has a legit chance at leading the league in pass attempts pass yards and tuddies

RBs are stacked with Barkley Aaron Jones Gus Bus AND Mostert wow along with the potential of Carter breaking out, Id take Nuk and Justin Jefferson as my weekly WRs and choose from your RBs as the FLEX spot every week all that plus having Hock would could get 150 targets this year is a nice, MAYBE if you would like try and trade for a little more depth at WR but thats nit picking for me

Calloway, Gage, Tyrell, Elijah Moore in place of Stevenson?

Calloway or Tyrell would be my picks, Elijah Moore doesnt do much for me as long as Jamison Crowder is in town Only thing I would be hesitant about in picking up Tyrell is because you have Hock but its not like youre starting Tyrell every week.

You could stand pat and see how week 1 plays out and see if there is any big injuries or not. (god forbid)

@Scoundrel

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Calloway or Tyrell would be my picks, Elijah Moore doesnt do much for me as long as Jamison Crowder is in town Only thing I would be hesitant about in picking up Tyrell is because you have Hock but its not like youre starting Tyrell every week.

You could stand pat and see how week 1 plays out and see if there is any big injuries or not. (god forbid)

@Scoundrel

Thank you

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I like it I would try and replace Troutman for maybe Evertt or Kmet but thats me

AB and Mike Davis as your weekly flex plays I will take Claypool Im sorta meh on but hes another great option for the FLEX spot

Everette is out there. I wanted to see how Trautman's health goes.

Claypool is a shot at a 2nd year WR. Not super high on him either but he is heavily targeted when hes on the field.

20 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I like it I would try and replace Troutman for maybe Evertt or Kmet but thats me

AB and Mike Davis as your weekly flex plays I will take Claypool Im sorta meh on but hes another great option for the FLEX spot

Claypool is a shot at a 2nd year WR. Not super high on him either but he is heavily targeted when hes on the field.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Yeah I totally understand the hype around claypool just one of those guys for me I avoided this year like OBJ, Miles Sanders, Chris Carson you ask someone else and theyre totally in love with Claypool. 

If Trautman is your guy then roll with him. He should be on the field a lot because he can block and that’s always a huge plus for me. 

8 hours ago, Soggust said:

10 Team 1/2 PPR with 2 Keepers (Ekeler, Ridley)

QB- Murray, Lance

RB- Ekeler, N Harris, D Harris, Sermon, Lindsay

WR- Ridley, A Robinson, Callaway, Pittman, Meyers

TE- Kelce, Higbee

D/ST- Ravens

K- Butker

I wouldnt roster 2 QBs and 2 TEs with Kyler and Kelcw as your QB1 and TE but thats me lack of depth shows a bit because of it

Love your RB trip and Najee and Ekeler is a 1/2 punch to have

Maybe try and package one of Higbee and Lance for WR depth

Last draft of the year 10 man PPR league drafted in the 2 spot Number in ( ) means the round I got said player in

QB Tannehill (12)

RB CMC (1), CEH (2), M. Davis (4), Gus bus (6), Hunt (8), Hines (13)

WR Jefferson (3), Kupp (5), J. Chase (7), AB (9), C. Davis (10), M. Jones (11), C. Samuel (14), Mooney (17)

TE Everett (15)

K Blankenship (16)

D/ST DEN (18)

Happy to of gotten CMC with the 2nd pick

I love my RB depth and will easily start a RB each week at my FLEX spot Didnt plan on drafting Hunt in the 8th rounds but when he fell to me I was surprised and thought he was a steal in the 8th Im honestly not too sure if that is his ADP but was excited to see him make it back to me, I think he was the 10th RB last year in terms of scoring in PPR but could be wrong

Decided to punt the TE position as I usually do, I was going to take Jonnu Smith in the 14th round but he got taken the pick before me so I went with Curtis Samuel instead and decided to roll with Everett.

4 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Last draft of the year 10 man PPR league drafted in the 2 spot Number in ( ) means the round I got said player in

QB Tannehill (12)

RB CMC (1), CEH (2), M. Davis (4), Gus bus (6), Hunt (8), Hines (13)

WR Jefferson (3), Kupp (5), J. Chase (7), AB (9), C. Davis (10), M. Jones (11), C. Samuel (14), Mooney (17)

TE Everett (15)

K Blankenship (16)

D/ST DEN (18)

Happy to of gotten CMC with the 2nd pick

I love my RB depth and will easily start a RB each week at my FLEX spot Didnt plan on drafting Hunt in the 8th rounds but when he fell to me I was surprised and thought he was a steal in the 8th Im honestly not too sure if that is his ADP but was excited to see him make it back to me, I think he was the 10th RB last year in terms of scoring in PPR but could be wrong

Decided to punt the TE position as I usually do, I was going to take Jonnu Smith in the 14th round but he got taken the pick before me so I went with Curtis Samuel instead and decided to roll with Everett.

Really good team. I'd have gone a different direction in Chase. Hunt feels about right in the 8th. I think hes going mid 6-mid 7th

• Like 1

12 Team - Full PPR League - Picked 6th

QB - Jalen Hurts  
RB - Ezekiel Elliott
RB - Chris Carson
WR - Calvin Ridley
WR - Tyler Lockett
TE - T.J. Hockenson
FLEX - Deebo Samuel
DEF - Saints
K -Robbie Gould 

Bench
RB - Chase Edmonds
RB - Ronald Jones
RB - Latavius Murray
WR - Cole Beasley
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Jakobi Meyers
WR - Tyrell Williams 

38 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Really good team. I'd have gone a different direction in Chase. Hunt feels about right in the 8th. I think hes going mid 6-mid 7th

Yeah people have backed off of him because of his preseason but I’m still high on him and think he can be a great fantasy player. I’m more than willing to hold onto him until his breakout comes (if it ever comes this year) I’m kinda living and dying this year with Chase I’ve drafted him a few leagues. 

So my bench is kinda blah, but I like my squad in my big money league draft…12-team, standard scoring…

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey 
RB: James Robinson
WR: Stefon Diggs
WR: Amari Cooper 
TE: Noah Fant
Flex: Cooper Kupp
DST: 49ers
K: Rodrigo Blankenship 

Bench: Laviska Shenault, Devante Parker, Nyheim Hines, Sony Michel, Trey Lance, Gerald Everett