6th(9th): WR Will Fuller
7th(10th): RB Nyhiem Hines
8th(11th): RB Carlos Hyde
9th(12): WR Amon-Ra St Brown
10th(13th): RB Kenneth Gainwell
11th(14th): RB Malcolm Brown
12th(15th): NE Defense
13th(16th): WR Hunter Renfrow 

Don't love my RB situation but there is potential there if injuries occur. 

12 team PPR 

Lineup can be 2rb/2wr or 1rb/3wr

QB~ Russ and Carr 

RB~ Mixon,Swift,Mostert, T.Coleman, Chubba

WR~ Adams,Godwin,Devante Smith,M.Thomas, Agholor 

TE~ Walker, Everett 

Def~ SF, INDY 

Not as happy as I’ve been in last drafts but that’s just how it goes sometimes. 

44 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

10 team , 0.5 PPR, 7th selection, no IR spot

QB - Allen (27)
RB - A Jones (7), Ekeler (14)
WR - J Jones (47), D Johnson (54)
TE - Kittle (34)
RB/WR - Gaskin (67)
Bench - J Chase (74), Jav Williams (87), Cooks (107), Lance (114), M Thomas (127)
K - J Sanders (134)
DST - CLE (94)

I did not intend to take Josh Allen that high, but I didn't see value going with my top WR remaining on the board at the time (K Allen) with Ekeler on my team already, so I took Josh, and still picked up Kittle on the way back in the 4th. People seemed afraid to pull the trigger on Javonte Williams, kind fell into my lapse. I'm fine with rooks on the bench, while they learn the ropes. The wavier wire is strong in this league, hence I didn't feel the need to add more bench RBs. My bench is made up of guys who can start at WR (if my Julio/Dionte picks get injured).

I have 0 problem with Javonte there either. Even people that are down on him probably wouldnt hate that investment

Allen-Lance pairing is fun because you can wait out Lance and flip him if he is as good as advertised

Jones-Ekeler is a great 1-2 in a .5PPR league. Gaskin is someone I dont know about, if he is getting the work as much as he did when healthy last year though he's a steal

The WRs worry me. I know Julio is great, Tannehill is ultra efficient and AJ Brown will be the alpha but I just worry about him already being hurt, being on the wrong side of 30 and already having injury issues in the past. Idk what to make of the Pittsburgh passing game. He SHOULD be better this year if Juju is phased out. I wonder how much Najee eats into his short area targets. I like all the bench stabs

31 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

12 team rookie* keeper league.

My keepers:
Alvin Kamara*
Stefon Diggs
Tyreek Hill

Draft results:
2nd(5th): RB Raheem Mostert
3rd(6th): TE TJ Hockenson
4th(7th): RB Leonard Fournette
4th(7th): WR Kenny Golloday 
5th(8th): QB Lamar Jackson
6th(9th): WR Will Fuller
7th(10th): RB Nyhiem Hines
8th(11th): RB Carlos Hyde
9th(12): WR Amon-Ra St Brown
10th(13th): RB Kenneth Gainwell

Don't love my RB situation but there is potential there if injuries occur. 

I dont love the RB situation either but man those Top-3 you're keeping plus Hock-LJax make things very easy for setting a week to week lineup without byes. Mostert is good when healthy but Sermon around is a worry, same thing with LF to a point but with Rojo/Gio there idk what to think. I just cant with Golloday because of Daniel Jones. Will Fuller has good upside for sure. Those Top-5 are going to be alot of fun

Can you help me out? Comment and Vote Please!

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/37839-which-team-is-the-best/

31 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

12 team PPR 

Lineup can be 2rb/2wr or 1rb/3wr

QB~ Russ and Carr 

RB~ Mixon,Swift,Mostert, T.Coleman, Chubba

WR~ Adams,Godwin,Devante Smith,M.Thomas, Agholor 

TE~ Walker, Everett 

Def~ SF, INDY 

Not as happy as I’ve been in last drafts but that’s just how it goes sometimes. 

To me this team hinges on the health of Swift. He can be a very good PPR RB if he's healthy, idk if you want to start Devonta Smith too much early on(although I love him, just worry about Jalen Hurts) and idk if Mostert/Coleman will be start-worthy so you probably will need Swift healthy until Michael Thomas comes back but even if he isnt as good as last year, Waller(I'm assuming its him, not Walker?) should be better than all but 1 TE this year and in PPR he is a big advantage there. 

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know its 8 teams so im trying not to get excited but it looks good.

1 Top-6 QB, 4 Top-25 RBs(if everything shakes out right), 1 Top-5 WR, Top-3 TE. Those 4 other Non-Hopkins WRs all have great upside to me. Having CMC cant be overstated, it really makes everything so much easier. Depending on the starting format(and who is available), idk if you should sweat the RBs. it would probably mean you drop a QB but you might want them to keep next year

Yes players have to stay on our roster for the first 4 weeks to be able to keep again.

I got Michael Thomas in round 12 and Trey Lance in round 15 so one of those is my likely keeper in the second half of keepers. 

So this didnt go according to plan, I’m well aware that my RBs arent good but i honestly dont see how i should’ve gone RB instead of taking who i did: (not sure why its all bolded, wont let me change it...)

Starting:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 RB/WR

1 TE

Picking 9th, Non-PPR: I took Zeke simple enough.

16th: I took Tyreek Hill, the RBs taken in between my 2nd and 3rd were: Ekeler, JRob, Carson, Monty, Jacobs. Cant imagine that was the wrong call, once Najee-Gibson-Mixon were gone it was obvious. Also CEH was taken early, didnt factor in.

33rd: Allen Robinson: RBs taken before i couldnt justify 1(and Waller-Kittle were gone FWIW), no RBs taken between 33 & 40

40th: CeeDee Lamb: Quite frankly i was shocked he was available, i considered him over ARob but stuck to my board. Didnt love taking him at 33 because i have Zeke but him falling to 40, i didnt care

57th: Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews and Hockensen were gone, i’m a big believer, 8 QBs were already taken, and Sanders-Gus-Javonte-Edmonds-Mostert-Swift-Hunt-Henderson were taken. I went with the upside swing with Pitts knowing i couldnt go QB nor taken a 4th WR yet

64th: Mike Davis: another QB was taken, as was Damian Harris and Myles Gaskin. THe next RBs taken were Fournette, Rojo, Michael Carter, Melvin Gordon and Devin Singletary...i pulled the trigger on someone that was starting and dont think i missed out on the above.

81st: Matthew Stafford: Once Tannehill and Hurts went between 64 and 81, i had to take my 12th ranked Stafford. I didnt want to go into the year with a rookie QB or Burrow/Tua as my starters. I was happy to get Lance as well, since i think Stafford wont ever be so bad early on that i’d want to bench him so Lance was worth 13.9

Rounds 8-9-10: I went with upside. I personally think AJ Dillon could be a bigger factor this year with some flex appeal, i dont think Swift can stay healthy long enough so i think Jamaal Williams was worth a shot and i took the high upside that Waddle brings as a potential trade piece

Overall I love the fact that i have 3 WRs that i can set every week regardless of matchup. Pitts and Zeke should be relatively matchup proof and Stafford could do huge things in the McVay offense with Kupp, Woods & Higbee. 

I know my RB2 is a bad spot, but given what i layed out, would you have done something different?

12 Team Full PPR - 1st Pick - Snake Draft - Non Redraft

Starters

QB - Ryan Tannehill

RB - Christian McCaffrey

RB - Mike Davis

WR - Justin Jefferson

WR - A.J. Brown

TE - Logan Thomas

Flex - Robert Woods

Flex - Tee Higgins

K - Greg Zuerlein

DST - Indianapolis

Bench 

RB - Darrell Henderson

WR - Marquez Callaway

RB - Jamaal Williams

WR - Russell Gage

QB - Jameis Winston

12 team 0.5 PPR, I had the 4th pick.

QB-  Justin Herbert

RB- Derrick Henry

RB- Joe Mixon

WR- Terry McLaurin

WR- Brandin Cooks

TE- Mark Andrews

FLEX-  Josh Jacobs

DEF- Bills

Bench

WR Robby Anderson

WR Laviska Shenault Jr.

QB Trevor Lawrence

RB Phillip Lindsay

WR Jalen Reagor

TE Eric Ebron

QB Derek Carr

Reason I have 3 QB's is because Lawrence and Hebert both have the same bye week.  I can use Lawrence as trade bait later in the season. 

2nd pick in the draft, Super flex, half point PPR, 2 flex, 12 teams.

QB: T. Lawrence QB-JAX

RB: S. Barkley RB-NYG 

RB: D. Cook RB-MIN 

WR: D. Hopkins WR-ARI 

WR: D. Samuel WR- SF 

TE: R. Tonyan TE-GB 

Flex: G. Edwards RB-BAL 

Flex: A. Robinson WR - CHI

Super Flex: Z. Wilson QB-NYJ 

Def: N. Patriots DEF - NE 

Bench

J. Fields QB-CHI