2021 Fantasy Football: Rate my draft thread

Sad People

Yeah, the more I look at it..the more I think the approach is anchor RB, QB, and then top tier WR / TE / QB. I'm not going to completely throw out the idea of a Mahomes / Allen back to back at round 2/3 if possible. 

I can look at grabbing guys like Mostert & Carson later on in the draft to fill out RB2 and Flex. 

Assuming that someone like Harris doesn't fall to me for some reason at the end of round 2. 

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's the second pick for my money league. I think it has to be Dalvin Cook as a lock, but I don't like it. But he can be my anchor RB and I can maybe swing Mahomes in round 2 (superflex league) with a Waller or elite WR at the top of round 3. 

Idk why you dont like it, I would've killed for a Top-3 pick this year

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk why you dont like it, I would've killed for a Top-3 pick this year

Because I think I have to do anchor RB now, and I'm not a huge fan. It's a superflex league...if Mahomes is there in round 2 for me, I'll be fine with it. 

I'm trying to talk the #1 pick into taking cook on the basis of him having CMC in the other money league (completely screwed if he goes down) and the fact that cook has a legit handcuff. 

I don't think its going to work, but I'm going down swinging. 

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Fair enough, yea I could see several QBs going before then. Thats not ideal

Harris did fall to me in the second, so it wasn't all bad...but QBs went faster than anticipated and left me in a somewhat awkward spot. HEre's where I'm at right now in a 2qb league  

1. Cook
  2. Harris
  3. Hopkins
  4. Wilson 
  5. Herbert 

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

Joe Mixon is the 7th RB off the board and I love playing in a league with Cincinnati Bengal fans. Above Aaron Jones, Taylor, Chubb and Gibson (and Harris) 

I took Mixon after going Adams in the first round and Diggs in the second round as RB17 off the board and then took D'Andre Swift in the fourth round as RB21. Also took Chase Edmonds in round 5 as RB30 and Damien Harris in round 6 as RB32. All of them are kind of boom or bust but I was 7th in a 12 team PPR league.