4 - Calvin Ridley

5 - DJ Moore

6 - Chris Carson

7 - Laviska Shenault

8 - Baker Mayfield

9 - Mike Davis

10 - Dallas Goedert

11 - Jarvis Landry

12) Hunter Henry -  13) Brandin Cooks 14) Jared Cook 15) Darnell Mooney 16) Rashaad Penny 17) Darrynton Evans

18) Gerald Everett 19) AJ Green 20) Derek Carr 21) Cam Newton 22) Jakobi Meyers 23) Gardner Minshew

Was the rest of your league high? Obviously with a Superflex it changes things, but absolutely no way you should have gotten Barkley at 9, Etienne in the late 3rd, or Ridley in the 4th. 

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

I feel like Ridley was super slept on. He isn't a big name and people probably don't realize what he did in Atlanta. I typo'd that btw. Lawrence was pick 2.2.

Yeah, it's weird drafting so many players, I didn't really have a game-plan beyond the first dozen or so picks. One of the TEs my draft glitched and I auto-picked him, so I took the TE I really wanted later, lol. So long as one of DJ Moore or Shenault break out, I should be fine. I really just picked a bunch of dudes I like haha. 

Maybe its the fact Ryan might not be there long term but he's just 26 and 4th round is a long way to fall for someone that should be Top-10 at the position for 4-5 years

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Maybe its the fact Ryan might not be there long term but he's just 26 and 4th round is a long way to fall for someone that should be Top-10 at the position for 4-5 years

There's just bigger more common names that people latch onto. Tyreek Hill, Jefferson, Diggs, Adams, then the top 3-4 TEs all went too.. It was weird but not like, super stupid drafting or anything. Guys like Mike Evans and Keenan Allen went right before I took Ridley. So I get why he fell when he doesn't have a ton of clout among the commoners. 

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

There's just bigger more common names that people latch onto. Tyreek Hill, Jefferson, Diggs, Adams, then the top 3-4 TEs all went too.. It was weird but not like, super stupid drafting or anything. Guys like Mike Evans and Keenan Allen went right before I took Ridley. So I get why he fell when he doesn't have a ton of clout among the commoners. 

Wow, those 2 WRs specifically have NO BUSINESS going before Ridley. 

Ridley is better now in all formats, especially PPR when comparing to Evans and he is a year younger than Evans and 3 younger than Allen

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wow, those 2 WRs specifically have NO BUSINESS going before Ridley. 

Ridley is better now in all formats, especially PPR when comparing to Evans and he is a year younger than Evans and 3 younger than Allen

and i'm glad i know that lol

• Like 1

Just finished the free agent auction for my 12 PPR IDP Dynasty League

QB- Lamar Jackson, Zack Wilson, Jordan Love

RB- Christian McCaffrey, Joe Mixon, Raheem Mostert, James Conner, JD McKissic, Kenneth Gainwell, Justice Hill

WR- DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Lockett, Ja'Marr Chase, DeVante Parker, Antonio Brown, Marvin Jones, Gabriel Davis, Devin Duvernay

TE- Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith

K- Daniel Carlson

DL- Da'Ron Payne, Fletcher Cox, Trey Flowers, Javon Kinlaw

LB- Lavonte David, Dont'a Hightower, Za'Darius Smith, Rashaan Evans, Zack Baun

DB- Tyrann Matthieu, Chuck Clark, Eddie Jackson, Javon Holland

It's a salary cap league, so I have Hill and Duvernay from previous drafts. It makes more sense to hold them now and cut them for waiver wire pickups early in the season. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just finished the free agent auction for my 12 PPR IDP Dynasty League

QB- Lamar Jackson, Zack Wilson, Jordan Love

RB- Christian McCaffrey, Joe Mixon, Raheem Mostert, James Conner, JD McKissic, Kenneth Gainwell, Justice Hill

WR- DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Lockett, Ja'Marr Chase, DeVante Parker, Antonio Brown, Marvin Jones, Gabriel Davis, Devin Duvernay

TE- Dallas Goedert, Irv Smith

K- Daniel Carlson

DL- Da'Ron Payne, Fletcher Cox, Trey Flowers, Javon Kinlaw

LB- Lavonte David, Dont'a Hightower, Za'Darius Smith, Rashaan Evans, Zack Baun

DB- Tyrann Matthieu, Chuck Clark, Eddie Jackson, Javon Holland

It's a salary cap league, so I have Hill and Duvernay from previous drafts. It makes more sense to hold them now and cut them for waiver wire pickups early in the season. 

I dont know anything about IDPs which is why I didnt comment on your thread

To land 3 guys like CMC, Mixon and Hopkins is great since they are Top-20 now, and Top-30 dynasty rankings. Love the long term play of Chase. Lockett is inconsistent but I think there has been an overcorrection in his expectations this year. I'm not a Parker guy, Brown isnt great long-term but right now that helps squeeze more win-now value out of your studs. Gabriel Davis is someone I really like in all formats, he is young, will grow with Allen and could be a very valuable piece in that pas-happy offense if Beasley doesnt play

I like that you are young at QB: 1 stud, 1 guy you know is starting this year and another that you know will start at some point next year really without thinking twice about it

I"m not huge on Goedert but its more an Eagles thing than talent think and Irv is worth a shot too. There are so many TEs worth taking a stab at. I might have even selected a 3rd which sounds gross I know

Overall I think this team can win now if healthy(based purely on the offensive talent, if you botched the IDP part, I have no clue) Those Top-3 plus LJax is a great start

My only concern would be RB just because you have Mixon who has had some injury issues coupled with Mostert who might lose his job after Mixon takes on wear and tear and then Conner has his own issues

• Like 1
11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont know anything about IDPs which is why I didnt comment on your thread

To land 3 guys like CMC, Mixon and Hopkins is great since they are Top-20 now, and Top-30 dynasty rankings. Love the long term play of Chase. Lockett is inconsistent but I think there has been an overcorrection in his expectations this year. I'm not a Parker guy, Brown isnt great long-term but right now that helps squeeze more win-now value out of your studs. Gabriel Davis is someone I really like in all formats, he is young, will grow with Allen and could be a very valuable piece in that pas-happy offense if Beasley doesnt play

I like that you are young at QB: 1 stud, 1 guy you know is starting this year and another that you know will start at some point next year really without thinking twice about it

I"m not huge on Goedert but its more an Eagles thing than talent think and Irv is worth a shot too. There are so many TEs worth taking a stab at. I might have even selected a 3rd which sounds gross I know

Overall I think this team can win now if healthy(based purely on the offensive talent, if you botched the IDP part, I have no clue) Those Top-3 plus LJax is a great start

My only concern would be RB just because you have Mixon who has had some injury issues coupled with Mostert who might lose his job after Mixon takes on wear and tear and then Conner has his own issues

Thanks good breakdown. With it being a salary cap auction, there was a lot out of my control. I have a ton of my cap space tied up in Lamar, Caff, Hopkins, Mixon so I had a lot of spots to fill and on the lower end of the league in cap room, so I had to bargain hunt for the most part. Very few startable RB's make it to free agency and the ones who did where players like Mike Davis, Gaskin, Edmunds went for way higher than I could pay and frankly they are likely worth. I feel good about getting Conner for relatively cheap and McKissic for league minimum. I feel like both of those players are startable to get me through injuries or bye weeks.

WR's I got got Davis, Brown and Marvin Jones all for dirt cheap. They are good depth behind my 3 likely starters in Hopkins, Lockett and Chase. Parker I signed after his breakout a couple years ago and I have him for 1 more year. Makes sense to hold him for a year. Maybe I can get something out of him

As far as TE, I think Goedert and Smith have reasonably high upside, I think. My initial plan was to get a 3rd TE, but I got outbid for most of the players I wanted and as we got to the end of the auction I noticed Antonio Brown hadn't been bid on yet, so I'd rather get a playable WR than a break glass in case of emergency TE. I'm keeping my eye on Dawson Knox. If Ertz doesn't get traded to the Bills before the season, can drop Duvernay or Hill and pick him up. 

I tend to devalue IDP players. Scoring is not as predictable. Nobodies can get you double digit points while superstars can goose you on any given week. So I really bargain hunt for IDP and tend to try and play the waiver wire for players that breakout. 

On 6/21/2021 at 4:06 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah it was a 25$ buy in pretty darn cheap but I wanted to do an early draft this year I dont know why though.

Yeah Thats why I went hard after RB and WR positions just in case of injuries, Id take Evans as a WR1 all day in standard or PPR so I was stoked to get him where I got him.

Yeah one guy draft Patty Cakes in the 2nd round and the same guy ended up taking Kyler Murray in the 4th round I believe, It appears to me he was drafting thinking about trades 

How strange. It’s a draft…just draft your players. 

anyway I think your draft is excellent. 

Got asked to join my gfs family’s league. 8 teams / Standard scoring with some usage bonuses. Here’s the roster breakdown:

Starting lineup is 

Qb
Qb 
Rb 
Rb 
Rb 
Wr
Wr
Wr
Te 
Flex
Flex
Super flex 

Dst
DP

1.8 Davante Adams

2.9 Tyreek Hill

3.24 Najee Harris

4.25 Josh Allen 

5.40 Terry McLaurin

6.41 David Montgomery 

7.56 Josh Jacobs

8.57 Darell Henderson

9.72 Baker Mayfield

10.73 Chase Claypool

11.88 Jerry Jeudy

12.89 Raheem Mostert 

13.104 Michael Carter 

14.105 Deebo Samuel 

15.120 DeVonta Smith

16.121 Adam Trautmam 

17.136 Gus Edwards 

18.137 Irv Smith

19.152 Deshaun Watson 🥴

Literally have no idea if this is a good team or not. Never played with this format so we’ll see. Don’t love my RBs 

43 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Got asked to join my gfs family’s league. 8 teams / Standard scoring with some usage bonuses. Here’s the roster breakdown:

Starting lineup is 

Qb
Qb 
Rb 
Rb 
Rb 
Wr
Wr
Wr
Te 
Flex
Flex
Super flex 

Dst
DP

1.8 Davante Adams

2.9 Tyreek Hill

3.24 Najee Harris

4.25 Josh Allen 

5.40 Terry McLaurin

6.41 David Montgomery 

7.56 Josh Jacobs

8.57 Darell Henderson

9.72 Baker Mayfield

10.73 Chase Claypool

11.88 Jerry Jeudy

12.89 Raheem Mostert 

13.104 Michael Carter 

14.105 Deebo Samuel 

15.120 DeVonta Smith

16.121 Adam Trautmam 

17.136 Gus Edwards 

18.137 Irv Smith

19.152 Deshaun Watson 🥴

Literally have no idea if this is a good team or not. Never played with this format so we’ll see. Don’t love my RBs 

First off congrats on being invited into her family league thats cool

2nd: Adams-Hill is a ballsy play but boy did it pay off bc Najee has no business falling that far, same thing with McLaurin and Monty WOW.(I’m typing and reading lol)

i assumed that was because its 2 QB and they went early but you got who most people think is #2 in R4 which is great. Im not a big Jacobs guy but the value is great

Is this a 2QB and superflex league? If you can start 3 of them that might be where you’re weakest, that and TE

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

First off congrats on being invited into her family league thats cool

2nd: Adams-Hill is a ballsy play but boy did it pay off bc Najee has no business falling that far, same thing with McLaurin and Monty WOW.(I’m typing and reading lol)

i assumed that was because its 2 QB and they went early but you got who most people think is #2 in R4 which is great. Im not a big Jacobs guy but the value is great

Is this a 2QB and superflex league? If you can start 3 of them that might be where you’re weakest, that and TE

Yep, so I can play 3 QB if I want to. Gambled on Deshaun with my last pick because Trey Lance was taken the pick before unfortunately. 

Posted (edited)

10 man PPR league, drafted in the 10 spot, Number in ( ) means the round I drafted said player in, 6 point tuddies, Feel free to leave any questions comments and concerns

QB- Joe Burrow (12)

RB- Najee Harris (1), Josh Jacobs (4), Hunt (5), Mike Davis (6), Gio Bernard (13), Lat Murray (14), Hubbard (17), Ahmed (18)

WR- Tae Adams (2), Allen Robinson (3), JaMarr Chase (7), Robby Anderson (8), Sutton, (9), Marv Jones (10). Waddle (16)

TE- Tyler Higbee (11)

K- Tucker (15)

I didnt draft a D/ST and will drop someone before the season starts never know if someone will get hurt or what.

Was not expecting Tae Adams to make it to me at the turn so I had to snag him up otherwise I probably would of gone RB/RB with how deep WR is this year.

Im higher on Najee than most and really dont have a problem with taking him at the 10 spot, I did pass on Austin Ekeler for Najee even though I had Ekeler 1 spot higher, I really wanted to have him on a team of mine this year so I pulled the trigger on Najee instead of Ekeler.

Interesting draft, QBs went quick, One team took 3 TEs and a couple teams took 2 D/STs, But with that said am extremely happy with Joey B and Higbee as my onesies.

Edited by mattyice0401
9 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

10 man PPR league, drafted in the 10 spot, Number in ( ) means the round I drafted said player in, 6 point tuddies, Feel free to leave any questions comments and concerns

QB- Joe Burrow (12)

RB- Najee Harris (1), Josh Jacobs (4), Hunt (5), Mike Davis (6), Gio Bernard (13), Lat Murray (14), Hubbard (17), Ahmed (18)

WR- Tae Adams (2), Allen Robinson (3), JaMarr Chase (7), Robby Anderson (8), Sutton, (9), Marv Jones (10). Waddle (16)

TE- Tyler Higbee (11)

K- Tucker (15)

I didnt draft a D/ST and will drop someone before the season starts never know if someone will get hurt or what.

Was not expecting Tae Adams to make it to me at the turn so I had to snag him up otherwise I probably would of gone RB/RB with how deep WR is this year.

Im higher on Najee than most and really dont have a problem with taking him at the 10 spot, I did pass on Austin Ekeler for Najee even though I had Ekeler 1 spot higher, I really wanted to have him on a team of mine this year so I pulled the trigger on Najee instead of Ekeler.

Didnt realize calling Davante "Tae" was a thing lol

I'm a little worried to have Burrow as your only QB, he is currently outside my Top-12 but since QBs went early you probably didn't want to reach so I totally get that.

I dont have a problem taking Najee before Ekeler. I dont normally do PPR too much and I get the appeal of Ekeler but he just never seems to stay healthy long enough

I'm not a big Jacobs guy and to take him early R4 doesnt help although I'm higher on Davis than ADP. Love the value Rob has in PPR. 

What is the starting lineup format? Reason I ask is I think you invested too much in WR if you can only start a max of 3 whereas some of those round 7-10 WR picks should've been a RB

Barring something catastrophic, you will NEVER bench Davante Adams or Allen Robinson so you have 5 WRs to fill 1 spot every non-bye week isnt ideal but if 1 of them emerges as a legit flex every week thats great. If you have deeper starting lineups then of course having them is good because it is PPR

• Like 1