Vikings sign DT Sheldon Richardson

SteelKing728

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

This dude is like the Breeland of defensive line man good everywhere he goes but it doesn't seem many teams are real keen on having him in their locker room for very long

Well I can't speak for other teams, but he was an outstanding leader not only for the Defensive line room but the team as a whole for the Browns. Not sure if I agree with that, maybe earlier in is career he could have been 

• Like 1

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Well I can't speak for other teams, but he was an outstanding leader not only for the Defensive line room but the team as a whole for the Browns. Not sure if I agree with that, maybe earlier in is career he could have been 

I might not be completely accurate in my comparison but he's always seemed too good to bounce around the way he has. Gotta be something I'm missing or we're missing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I might not be completely accurate in my comparison but he's always seemed too good to bounce around the way he has. Gotta be something I'm missing or we're missing. 

His pricetage was the reason he is no longer a Brown.

They wanted to bring him back at a smaller $ amount

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I agree, that makes sense. I know the only reason he was let go by the Browns is that his play didn't justify his 12 million dollar salary, if it were lower, he still probably would be Brown

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

His pricetage was the reason he is no longer a Brown.

They wanted to bring him back at a smaller $ amount

My question is why hasn't any team that's gotten a good year or years out of him pulled the trigger on a multi year deal to keep him around. His play on the field has always shown to be legit so it's weird teams opt to throw these 1 year deals at him regardless of dollar amount.