Leveon Bell takes Instagram shot at Andy Reid

y*so*blu

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Bell was a system dude who was easily replaced by multiple players.

• Great O-line
  • Top end QB
  • Great WR with a solid supporting cast of receivers.
  • Good system
  • Wow, he had room to make plays, he must be a star!
    • His signature move was waiting for the Pittsburgh O-line to maul some defenders and then running though empty space.

When NY and KC expected him to have any kind of even average NFL level talent, they quickly found out he did not.

His subpar attitude fits his subpar skillset perfectly.

Bell definitely had a lot of help, but you are underrating the hell out of him if you think he was just an average NFL-level talent in his prime.  He was phenomenal out of the backfield, one of the best open-field runners of the last decade, and some of the best patience out of any back you will see.  

Yes he regressed, but it was after he took a year off from football and then decided to sign with a horrible team.  That's on him, but that shouldn't take away from how good he was between '14-'17.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Isnt half the league filled with Andy Reid disciples? Probably not a good idea to trash your previous boss when youre not working currently.

He wasn't getting a job anyways. The clown is just saving face and doesn't care if he's gotta drag a well respected mans name thru the mud to do it. Not that uncommon to run into people like that in the real/professional world either.

I wish these guys would stop being vague all the time with what their gripes are and just spill tea if they think it's worth burning those bridges. 

There are plenty of scumbags in the NFL that we know about, and surely a lot more who are being protected by others' reluctance to speak up. 

3 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Interesting topic. Bell doesn't have much credibility, but there are some personal red flags with Reid. And when you play for someone, you probably get to know them personally. Wouldn't surprise me if Bell had a legit gripe.

Like what? His kids having issues doesn't mean he does.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mse326 said:

Having one problem child can be excused. Having multiple problem children likely suggests Andy Reid is a terrible father. He failed his children, and look at what damage Britt Reid did to that poor 5 year old girl. Just because Andy Reid looks fat and jolly doesn't mean he's a good guy. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:
11 hours ago, mse326 said:

Sometimes. I'd say more often than not, kids have issues because the parents have issues. 

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

I doubt Reid has a heroin addiction, doubt he drinks and drives, but two sons with significant issues is telling.

16 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Yes he regressed, but it was after he took a year off from football and then decided to sign with a horrible team. 

See these can't both be true. 

It cant be the year off football AND signing with a bad team when he signed with Chiefs shortly after and we even worse than he was with the bad team. 

Bell simply wasn't good anymore, lost the only step he had. He had zero explosion with both the Jets(bad) and Chiefs(good)

4 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Yeah count me out on ****ting on a man because his offspring have substance abuse issues. Either you people live a very small life or you're intent on making Reid look worse than he should here. 

I have a close friend who works at a drug rehab facility. 95% of them have substance abuse issues because of childhood trauma. It’s not some crazy statement.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I have a close friend who works at a drug rehab facility. 95% of them have substance abuse issues because of childhood trauma. It’s not some crazy statement.

Means nothing without anything to collaborate Reid being an abusive father or whatever other theory you're going to come up with to put his kid's choices on him. There's nothing to suggest this other than whatever is made up in your mind.