Leveon Bell takes Instagram shot at Andy Reid

y*so*blu

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Means nothing without anything to collaborate Reid being an abusive father or whatever other theory you're going to come up with to put his kid's choices on him. There's nothing to suggest this other than whatever is made up in your mind.

I didn’t say he was abusive. I’m just saying if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck… Bell accusing him of whatever might have some credibility based.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I didn’t say he was abusive. I’m just saying if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck… Bell accusing him of whatever might have some credibility based.

There's nothing to suggest it quacks like a duck here other than Reid's kids enjoying getting high and what not. Reid has been in the league for an extremely long time now and this is first time at least I can remember a player putting him on blast like this. There's a reason why people had to bring up his kids here there's just not much here to suggest that he's this trash person Bell has made him out to be. 

Edited by Rodjahs12
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Its pretty obvious how narrow minded youre being when youll look at things that cannot be proven about Reid to knock on him, but completely ignore proven facts about Bell that might take away from his credibility.

And for the record, I dont know Reid.   He could be a complete arse....but how many other players besides Bell have complained about Reid?   Lets stick to facts and not your blind assumptions of Reid based on his kids being idiots.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, 43M said:

Its pretty obvious how narrow minded youre being when youll look at things that cannot be proven about Reid to knock on him, but completely ignore proven facts about Bell that might take away from his credibility.

And for the record, I dont know Reid.   He could be a complete arse....but how many other players besides Bell have complained about Reid?   Lets stick to facts and not your blind assumptions of Reid based on his kids being idiots.

What proven facts about Bell besides literally the same thing we're having with Reid? Which is he said she said?

It's not narrow minded. A lot of substance abusers do so because of childhood trauma. They dont just "enjoy getting high all the time" has someone who "isnt narrowminded" put it.

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

See these can't both be true. 

It cant be the year off football AND signing with a bad team when he signed with Chiefs shortly after and we even worse than he was with the bad team. 

Shortly after?  He spent a year with the Jets and then got cut after a couple of games the following season.  By the time he signed with the Chiefs, he was over 2 seasons removed from his last year with the Pittsburgh.

I agree he lost a step but it's revisionist history to act like he wasn't a top-flight back in his prime.  

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

What a completely asinine cold take.

Kids do whatever they do, Parents don't have a chip in their brain controlling it.

If you think Andy working a lot is a factor than have fun. Not every child of a football coach goes bad or does drugs.

If you think you have proof that Tammy and Andy are bad parents its because you know nothing about anything.

Occam's Razor says Lev's problems are all on him. He takes them from city to city and leaves no friends behind.

In the history of the NFL you can count on one hand the players whose teammates actually took shots at him about money.

Bell had half the Steelers calling him out because he was a chump with zero respect in that locker room.

🤡 Of course you could go the conspiracy theory about how Tomlin, Gase, and Reid are really serial killers. 🤡

I know this is like a SUPER small sample size so take it with a grain of salt and really means nothing to prove/disprove his experience with Bell, but just to color the water:

I served Andy Reid and his wife in 2013/2014-ish when I used to work at the Cheesecake Factory. They were incredibly nice and tipped well. Everyone has a different experience with everyone else, but my super small hour and a half with him was very positive fwiw.

Also, he had a salad (I think Factory Chopped?) and a Cherry Cheesecake, so feel free to factor that into the discussion. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Means nothing without anything to collaborate Reid being an abusive father or whatever other theory you're going to come up with to put his kid's choices on him. There's nothing to suggest this other than whatever is made up in your mind.

He also welcomes with open arms a player with a documented history of hitting a woman and a child. I'm not saying it proves anything about Reid, I just don't see him as a man with much integrity. Great football mind, though. 

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

Occam's Razor says Lev's problems are all on him. He takes them from city to city and leaves no friends behind.

In the history of the NFL you can count on one hand the players whose teammates actually took shots at him about money.

Bell had half the Steelers calling him out because he was a chump with zero respect in that locker room.

🤡 Of course you could go the conspiracy theory about how Tomlin, Gase, and Reid are really serial killers. 🤡

That's not how I remember the story in Pittsburgh. The team had issues because Pitt gave all the power and money to Big Ben, who is a terrible leader because he's lazy, stupid, and treats people poorly. That caused problems because Bell and Antonio Brown, who were better players than Ben, were subordinated to a douchebag and weren't compensated fairly. 

The idea that Bell was a problem in Pitt is not accurate. Pitt messed up by giving a poor leader too much power, and their offense has gone downhill since Bell and Brown left. Their run game started sucking when Bell left, and the pass game started sucking once Brown left. I don't blame Bell at all for wanting to leave that mess. Who would want to take handoffs from an entitled moron like Ben?  

25 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

He also welcomes with open arms a player with a documented history of hitting a woman and a child. I'm not saying it proves anything about Reid, I just don't see him as a man with much integrity. Great football mind, though. 

Reid has a long history of taking in players that have had troubled pasts.    It's a very long list.     He has helped a ton move past those issues,  and some he was not able to help.   

I would flip to say this is a positive on his integrity....  He doesn't win them all,   but I would actually say dismissing him for attempting to help all these players is worse integrity.    

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

That's not how I remember the story in Pittsburgh. The team had issues because Pitt gave all the power and money to Big Ben, who is a terrible leader because he's lazy, stupid, and treats people poorly. That caused problems because Bell and Antonio Brown, who were better players than Ben, were subordinated to a douchebag and weren't compensated fairly. 

The idea that Bell was a problem in Pitt is not accurate. Pitt messed up by giving a poor leader too much power, and their offense has gone downhill since Bell and Brown left. Their run game started sucking when Bell left, and the pass game started sucking once Brown left. I don't blame Bell at all for wanting to leave that mess. Who would want to take handoffs from an entitled moron like Ben?  

LMAO

The offensive lineman took shots at Bell because Ben and his 2 rings is such a bad leader.

The 2nd came after he had his Joe Cool moment with his very bad O-line that inspired them to play the best of their lives before he hit Santonio in the end zone twice.

Bell and Brown are both demented.

Again, use basic logic in any of this instead of conspiracy theory.

Nice try using the guy who throws furniture off of 20th story balconies at pedestrians below to support your argument though, 👀

Ben had a very public Kobe moment. Hate him for that all you want. The idea that Lev and Brown being snowflakes makes him a bad leader is truly asinine.