Jump to content

Leveon Bell takes Instagram shot at Andy Reid


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I don't believe Reid's family issues necessarily have anything to do with his coaching style, and in any case it's better to stick to football. As Nagahide pointed out, Bell's explanation for the post is that he has a right to feel the way he does about Reid (although that right clearly is not at issue) because of something Reid said to him in KC.

Which I'm guessing was along the lines of "you're not as good as you think you are anymore, go sit down." 

 

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Yes Brown was unhappy with Ben and Bell didn't think he was being compensated fairly. Just because you think it was a fair offer to Bell doesn't mean he thought it was as well. Per year averages are a joke, it's all about guaranteed money. 

And Brown immediately received a new contract with the Raiders, so it's obvious he wasn't happy with his contract either. But his beef was mostly with Big Ben. 

Right so Brown wasn’t happy and obviously thought he could do better elsewhere (without Ben) and Bell thought he was worth more than he was being paid (under-compensated)… Were they right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

In his prime yes but he has zero burst left and can’t move like he used to. 

It would be a huge Gruden move to sign him thinking he’ll regain some of that Pittsburgh form. 

I'm talking about 2 years ago, coming off sitting out in Pittsburgh. Now he's clearly not the same player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AllThingsTN said:

Right so Brown wasn’t happy and obviously thought he could do better elsewhere (without Ben) and Bell thought he was worth more than he was being paid (under-compensated)… Were they right?

Brown got a new contract with the Raiders and won his first Super Bowl with the Bucs.

Bell got a nice chunk of change via guarantees. The Steelers used him so heavily that it was probably smart to grab the biggest bonus he could, if he was already in decline. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm talking about 2 years ago, coming off sitting out in Pittsburgh. Now he's clearly not the same player.

That's what I'm saying. Bell admitted to being out of shape his first year back then the next year the burst he did have was just gone. He was going to be terrible wherever he went.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

That's what I'm saying. Bell admitted to being out of shape his first year back then the next year the burst he did have was just gone. He was going to be terrible wherever he went.

As a Raider fan youd think hed get the idea of a top free agent ending up being terrible on your team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

As a Raider fan youd think hed get the idea of a top free agent ending up being terrible on your team. 

Or any former Steeler. Bryant, Brown, Bell? I sense a pattern.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy was on the market for a few hours maybe? KC grabbed him before several other teams could.

Bell was a joke that only the Jets wanted to pay. Turns out Bell and the Jets were both the punchline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Definitely not a fan of LeVeon Bell, but he's right about that fat disgrace.  

Disgrace how exactly? Has crazy longevity in the NFL and has brought 2 franchises to the big game winning one as HC and another as an assistant coach along with an AP coach of the year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Disgrace how exactly? Has crazy longevity in the NFL 

No, he has crazy longevity making his way through a Golden Corral buffet line.  

Anyway, from the perspective of his coaching record, he is blatantly overrated.  Went to the Super Bowl with Philadelphia and choked.  Then he gets a football prodigy in Mahomes at KC and wins the Super Bowl.  

Mike Ditka did it with Jim McMahon.  What's Reid's excuse?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RamblinMan99 said:

No, he has crazy longevity making his way through a Golden Corral buffet line.  

Anyway, from the perspective of his coaching record, he is blatantly overrated.  Went to the Super Bowl with Philadelphia and choked.  Then he gets a football prodigy in Mahomes at KC and wins the Super Bowl.  

Mike Ditka did it with Jim McMahon.  What's Reid's excuse?  

He won the Super Bowl because he had good players???? OMG HOW DARE HE. That's not how the game is played! The good players don't win games. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

No, he has crazy longevity making his way through a Golden Corral buffet line.  

Anyway, from the perspective of his coaching record, he is blatantly overrated.  Went to the Super Bowl with Philadelphia and choked.  Then he gets a football prodigy in Mahomes at KC and wins the Super Bowl.  

Mike Ditka did it with Jim McMahon.  What's Reid's excuse?  

Gotcha, a fat shaming troll. Guess I'll add another to the ignore list.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...