Los Angeles Clippers Fear SF Kawhi Leonard Has Torn ACL

J-ALL-DAY

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nope. He's gonna opt out - LBJ & AD are gonna rework their deals - Kawhi's gonna switch locker rooms and together they're gonna ravage the league for years to come 👍

I don't know how much LBJ has in the tank and big men usually start to decline around 30...

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ah didn’t see the CP3 news. That sucks.

Only team not to be hit with anything really is the Bucks besides Donte and while it’s a loss I don’t see it as a big one.

I mean, name wise, no it doesn't "seem" like a big loss but for what we do, it was a huge loss. Now we have to rely on Pat Connaughton and have to play guys like Elijah Bryant small minutes to fill his role. Massive downgrade on both accounts. Pat has his moments but he doesn't offer the defensive ability and the consistent grinding effort that Donte does. Every team, sans the Hawks, are dealing with stuff out of the norm.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, name wise, no it doesn't "seem" like a big loss but for what we do, it was a huge loss. Now we have to rely on Pat Connaughton and have to play guys like Elijah Bryant small minutes to fill his role. Massive downgrade on both accounts. Pat has his moments but he doesn't offer the defensive ability and the consistent grinding effort that Donte does. Every team, sans the Hawks, are dealing with stuff out of the norm.

Never said it wasn't a loss, but you can't put it anywhere close to all these players other teams have lost or had hampered by injury.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You're delusional if you think it is. Lose Giannis or Middleton and then we'll talk.

See, now you're talking out of your *** again. You don't watch Bucks basketball. That's for certain. Donte was an anchor on this team. Losing him threw a massive wrench into how we operate. He may not be a "name" but he's an integral part to this squad.