2022 where we finally are rebuilt draft thread

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hope Kayvon is okay after getting hurt yesterday 

I hope Mohammed Ibrahim recovers well from his injury(looked like Achilles but I haven't seen/looked for an update). Was a fan of his in the mid-late picks. 

If I was Kayvon I would sit out.  He has 0 to really gain by playing.  He's probably the 1st non qb of the board. 

5. Evan Neal OT, Alabama Starting RT

37. Kenyon Green IOL, Texas A&M Starting G

69. Ochaun Mathis EDGE, TCU edge competition

107. Cole Turner TE, Nevada pass catching TE

147. Ainias Smith OW, Texas A&M athletic playmaker

157. Jermaine Johnson EDGE, FSU edge depth

184. Jamaree Salyer IOL, Georgia potential starting G. 

185. Steven Gilmore cb, Marshall Stephen's lil bro. 

222. Taye Barber WR, TCU athletic pass catcher

250. Ellis Brooks LB, Penn State lb depth

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yeah, this early in the season, it's hard to know what who will develop and what we will need in next year's draft.  I'm hoping that Walker Little is able to take over for Cam before the season is over, and then we probably wouldn't need to take a tackle that high.  If K'Lavon Chaisson starts getting the hang of things, maybe we wouldn't need another EDGE pass rusher either.  It will be interesting to see how things work out as the season passes.

I want Neal regardless cuz he's proven more then capable of playing RT.  I want Taylor replaced if he's not developing. 

As for edge I want a 3rd higher end edge rusher regardless so they don't play too many snaps. 

My main FA target would be TE Mike Gesicki so this draft is assuming he is our big FA pick up. Also hoping/thinking we won’t be picking this high but anyways…

5: R1 P5 S Kyle Hamilton - Notre Dame
37: R2 P5 WR Chris Olave - Ohio State
69: R3 P5 OT Daniel Faalele - Minnesota
107: R4 P5 G Cade Mays - Tennessee
147: R5 P5 RB Zamir White - Georgia
154: R5 P12 EDGE Markaviest Bryant - Central Florida
184: R6 P5 CB Riley Moss - Iowa
224: R7 P5 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State

1) Urban would be drooling at the thought of adding a player like Hamilton to the defense. Could play SAF, NB, LB, and ST. Would also be a TE eraser.

2) Urban gets one of his Ohio State guys in Olave. He’s made no secret he loves WRs and speed.

3) Faalele is an absolute monster (6’9” 400 lb) and would be Jawaan at RT.

4) Cade Mays is a nasty mauler that would compete with Cann at RG. Further strengthens the OL to protect Trevor.

5) Urban had Zamir White in his top 5 backs last year. Surprised he was available… Takes over for Carlos Hyde.

6) Feel like a guy named Big Kat Bryant has to be a Jags, right?

7) Riley Moss is off to a real hot start on the season. More CB depth.

8 ) Troy Andersen is the defensive version of Taysom Hill. Started off as a QB (had 28 rushing TDs in 2 seasons) and now is a full time LB. super versatile and could play LB, FB/Hback, TE, and ST.

• Like 3