Bears make offer to buy Arlington Racecourse

malagabears

18 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I've been deleting their comments when they do. Because I'm THAT powerful. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8061767

They should be banned for a first offense.

Second I suggest they be put in a sack with an asp, a couple of raccoons and some fire ants and thrown into a river.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

They should be banned for a first offense.

Second I suggest they be put in a sack with an asp, a couple of raccoons and some fire ants and thrown into a river.

This would have been far easier if we were in Bublical times. Also after a few PMs with @CBears019, he kept throwing out the term "premeditated."

Guess that means we can't be free thinkers or something... Weird of him to throw that out there for no reason but he's the ones with the not-for-play handcuffs. 

• Like 3

On 5/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, dll2000 said:

Everyone is talking about going to Vegas.  

That place is going to be 80% Bears fans. 

my dad and i looked into it. cheapest tickets were $800 already. gonna try to go to cleveland or pittsburgh now

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

If they do actually make a serious bid and win, I'd like them to have a bigger stadium (90+) but still have it outdoors. Metlife got a Wrestlemania and SB despite it being outdoors.

A pure outdoor arena just doesnt make sense financially.  With a retractable roof you get 365 usage out of a bldg that is probably going to cost $3B+  You can open the roof during the early fall and enjoy all the outdoor benefits, and you dont just get a one off superbowl, you get into the permanent rotation.

• Like 2

Having a site for a stadium would also make them more valuable to a new buyer of the team if that rumor is true.

Soldier Field keeps the Bears from being the most valuable franchise in the league. A deep pocketed owner that can get a 2 billion stadium built would be rivaling the Cowboys for overall team value.