• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

John Collins was so good man, what a huge three he hit when they were down 4. 

If Giannis is switched out on Trae, then he needs to take it to the rack. Giannis is best when playing off and using his length but if you get going side to side, you have a chance. And not only that, but if Giannis is contesting the shot, then Capela is getting a bunch of put backs. 

On 6/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, beekay414 said:

Bud might actually come out and coach this series considering the Hawks ****-canned him lol.

Any additional gems you wanna try wishing into existence?

“This is the year the badgers win the B1G”, perhaps? 
@ramssuperbowl99

Edited by malibuspeedrace

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Donovan Mitchell Popcorn GIF by Utah Jazz

This also just goes to show how unbalanced the conferences are tbh. Last year Donovan, Luka, and Murray all went god mode and got booted. This year Don and Luka went god mode, got booted. LeBron got booted round 1, MVP Jokic swept round 2. Trae is shooting like 40% FG and in the conference finals, lol. 

Not to mention the Heat made the finals with Tyler Herro as their best player.

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Was telling you @Broncofan!

Really good game, and Bud did go to Giannis at the 5. Contained Trae much better but Collins/Capela could kill the Bucks on the boards if they go small. 

The key is going to continue being holding the Bucks in check from down town. 

Sucks watching Bogie like this, dude is a shell of himself right now. 

Yeah, I hammered ATL +8.5 pre-game, and I took a dive on the ML, too.   Great result.

Honestly, ATL is freerolling.   MIL is the better team on paper - but their halfcourt O weaknesses really came back and bit them hard.    If Middleton / Holiday / Connaughton / Forbes aren't sinking the 3's, they've got major issues.  

On the flip side, I can't believe the Bucks let Capela score uncontested on his last 3 buckets.  You foul hard, and make him make the FT's.     

All in all, the Bucks have clear issues that can be fixed (hack-a-Capela, get the ball out of Trae's hands sooner).  But at the same time, Trae was ice cold in the 2H shooting, and no one on ATL really heated up, either.  Now, McMillan is going to draw up a better plan for when Trae gets doubled than tonight, but tonight, it was enough.     Capela / Collins were monsters inside, and the Hawks found a matchup in the 1H they can exploit more this series (Gallinari posting up the Bucks G/3 when Tucker goes out against Trae).   So this is a much closer matchup than the initial oddsmakers put this one at.

Series on.

Edited by Broncofan

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Bucks would've killed the 76ers. Tough luck for them. 

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

I agree. Philly was seriously flawed and not all that healthy.

Agree that MIL would have had a huge matchup advantage vs PHI.   They still have a significant matchup advantage with ATL, though.   It's just that ATL has zero pressure, such great coaching with McMillan, and a star who's a massive matchup problem for MIL's D, when he's not settling for 30-35 footers.   

I will say that MIL didn't look like they did their homework on ATL.  There's NO way you let Capela drop buckets, you hack the **** out of him, and make him earn it.  Those last 3 buckets he scored, I doubt Knicks or 76ers would have let happen.