• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Obviously both teams want it but the Bucks seem to have more pep to their step tonight and are getting to loose balls quicker and playing with more hustle.

Welp, you may have been right. Bucks are playing with urgency and hawks are just being sloppy. I think the game will tighten up as we go but this seems like the bucks night.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think it's much more difficult and taxing defending a 6'11 guy who's one of the greatest scorers in the history of the game then it is defending a 6'0" PG. In the last 5 games of the Nets series he carried the Bucks offense averaging 34 ppg and 14 rpg and averaged over 40 mpg. A lot to ask of any player to try to stop a top 3 player in the world on the defensive end, while playing 40 mpg, and also being asked to carry the offensive load.

Giannis shouldn't be on either for a long period of time, so that's irrelevant. I wasn't asking him to guard him consistently.

Trae is way quicker than KD though. People were talking like he has no chance to stay in front of KD, but Trae is easy peasy? lol. Also, what is this about KD being 6'11"? They are the same height smh.

He's much more vulnerable on the perimeter, so he's at a disadvantage against either with moving his feet. Both can hit him with the quick step back.... although KD Is gonna hit it at a much higher rate.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Giannis shouldn't be on either for a long period of time, so that's irrelevant. I wasn't asking him to guard him consistently.

Trae is way quicker than KD though. People were talking like he has no chance to stay in front of KD, but Trae is easy peasy? lol. Also, what is this about KD being 6'11"? They are the same height smh.

He's much more vulnerable on the perimeter, so he's at a disadvantage against either with moving his feet. Both can hit him with the quick step back.... although KD Is gonna hit it at a much higher rate.

You think Trae Young is a more difficult cover than Trae Young? And yeah Trae is quicker than KD but Giannis can negate some of that quickness by being a freak athlete with a huge size advantage. I think it's more difficult to defend a 6'11" 240 dude who you're going to have to be physical with to get him out of his rhythm then a 6'0" 175 dude especially when it comes to the energy output required. 

Both can hit him with a quick step back, but again much harder to defend a 6'11" guy who was hitting the 3 ball at an elite clip then a 6'0" dude who has struggled shooting the 3...

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Thoughts on Reddish?

Think he's pretty overrated, tbh. He was okay at Duke but struggled with efficiency and shooting the 3 ball. Those things have transferred to the NBA level. I think he still has some upside because he has a nice tool box to work with but will probably need a change of scenery. I also think a lot of his struggles have been mental dating back to his days at Duke. He came into Duke as highly regarded as Zion and RJ, both of those guys were very good, while Reddish never really found his groove.