• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I wouldn't be too sure about the 76ers match up though. Going to be a bunch of coin flip games coming down to the wire. Neither team is really great in that regard to be honest. Going to be Middleton vs Harris in some of those games and let's see who comes through at the end. Embiid is easy to cover down the stretch as you can just double him and he's going to settle for a contested fadeaway. 

I'm honestly not really worried about Philly. Our defense is locked in right now and Giannis typically has his way vs Philly lately. Think, it like his last 9 or 10, he's averaging 35 PPG or something. 

Giannis vs Ben
Midds vs Tobias
Jrue locking down Curry
Lopez on Embiid

I think we match up well.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm honestly not really worried about Philly. Our defense is locked in right now and Giannis typically has his way vs Philly lately. Think, it like his last 9 or 10, he's averaging 35 PPG or something. 

Giannis vs Ben
Midds vs Tobias
Jrue locking down Curry
Lopez on Embiid

None of the match ups this year were with both teams at full strength though, right?

I don't see the Bucks just overwhelming the 76ers and then we know how those series usually end for the Bucks. It's going to be competitive and will be another long series if the 76ers get by the Hawks. 

Bucks not having an elite shot maker down the stretch will always give the team some rocky moments in tight series. You just have to hope the ball bounces your way and you can somehow pull these games off. Let's be real, they aren't going to have any coaching advantage which makes it even more difficult.

Should be two good competitive conference finals either way. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

None of the match ups this year were with both teams at full strength though, right?

I don't see the Bucks just overwhelming the 76ers and then we know how those series usually end for the Bucks. It's going to be competitive and will be another long series if the 76ers get by the Hawks. 

Bucks not having an elite shot maker down the stretch will always give the team some rocky moments in tight series. You just have to hope the ball bounces your way and you can somehow pull these games off. Let's be real, they aren't going to have any coaching advantage which makes it even more difficult.

Should be two good competitive conference finals either way. 

Over the last 3+ years (considering I said his last 9 or 10 games)? I'd assume that some of them were or close to it. Giannis has gone at Embiid and Simmons every time they play. They aren't the Raptors. They don't have an elite shot maker either. 

I'm just not that worried about them. That's all I'm gonna say. If we lose, it'll be because we choked. There's really no way around it.

Edited by beekay414

11 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Both these teams are probably better than a crippled Nets team. That being said if the guards show up and Giannis can be better than 60% from the line they should be fine.

Yeah, I'd say they are definitely more talented than this version of the Nets, but neither team has KD. That alone closed the gap and made the Nets a threat. The Bucks will need to play better than they did vs the Nets against either the 76ers or Hawks, but they are capable of doing so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Over the last 3+ years (considering I said his last 9 or 10 games)? I'd assume that some of them were or close to it. Giannis has gone at Embiid and Simmons every time they play. They aren't the Raptors. They don't have an elite shot maker either. 

I'm just not that worried about them. That's all I'm gonna say. If we lose, it'll be because we choked. There's really no way around it.

Yeah, that's why I said neither team is really great in these tight games since neither has that takeover player. Middleton vs Harris getcha popcorn ready!!!!!!

76ers end up losing these big leads because come 4th quarter time, they offense stales and they get tight. Best bet is just hoping they continue just force feeding Embiid and he takes it upon himself to try to take every shot and just bricks contested fade aways lol.

Simmons is mentally cooked just like Harris was against the Bucks. Simmons has no confidence at all and is just moving around the court with no purpose. This is why I don't think it is a forgone conclusion these guys get past the Hawks. Trae Young has no fear at all and if the game is close.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I'd say they are definitely more talented than this version of the Nets, but neither team has KD. That alone closed the gap and made the Nets a threat. The Bucks will need to play better than they did vs the Nets against either the 76ers or Hawks, but they are capable of doing so. 

I expect Middleton to be better on the road and there's almost no way Jrue can continue to be as bad as he was in this series but you just never know with this team. Lopez might have just played the game of his life he was massive and overlooked in game 7. If he can build on that and we can continue to get quality minutes from bench players like Pat they're in very good shape.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Jrue would clamp Trae Young and get them boys outta there in 5

Preach. The one game Trae played vs the Bucks, Jrue put the absolute clamps on him. Dude went 3/17 that night. Jrue would be licking his chops.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Preach. The one game Trae played vs the Bucks, Jrue put the absolute clamps on him. Dude went 3/17 that night. Jrue would be licking his chops.

I wanna see a good series no offense to yall. PHI / MKE would be interesting as I think it would at least be a 6 or 7 gamer. 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Giannis vs Ben
Midds vs Tobias
Jrue locking down Curry
Lopez on Embiid

This is why it will be a dogfight if Philly wins tonight.  😉

Bucks easily beat Hawks… could go as many 6 games, but I don’t think it ever feel like a close series. Bucks 4-1 is my prediction there.

76ers are tougher draw. As much of a good defensive matchup it is on paper for the Bucks, it is for the Sixers, plus HCA. Gritty series, but Bucks higher offensive ceiling (can shoot you off the court) and Embiid’s injury make me feel comfortable with Bucks here. 6 or 7 game series, I’ll go Bucks in 6.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss