• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

11 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's down bad. Was able to laugh at Shannon about the Lakers and their injuries.

Now his Clippers meeting the same fate.

You actually watch that show?   I can't stand either one of those goofballs.  😜

Edited by Pugger

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Yes

The guy is too good of a player to do that! It distracts from his talent! When he started whining at the official, because he tripped and sprained his ankle on the guys foot, who was out of bounds and in the proper position. That was a bit too much for me. 

Great, now Trae Young is questionable for tomorrow with a bone bruise to his right foot. The only chance the Hawks had was with him going crazy for 40+ and attacking the Bucks small ball line up...And he was well on his way to 40+ points last night before a fluke injury.

Even if he plays tomorrow, he's going to lose his quickness he needs to get to the paint on switches and get past Jrue.

Was a fun ride while it lasted Hawks fans! 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Great, now Trae Young is questionable for tomorrow with a bone bruise to his right foot.

That's gotta be a mis-report as he didnt hit his foot on anything which would cause a contusion or bruise - at least when the ankle was injured. He simply stepped on another guys foot. Perhaps he hit it later.

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

The guy is too good of a player to do that! It distracts from his talent! When he started whining at the official, because he tripped and sprained his ankle on the guys foot, who was out of bounds and in the proper position. That was a bit too much for me. 

Probably dont watch basketball and i dont mean that in an insulting way. Everyone does this, its why i cant watch it in the regular season. Everythings a complaint... i didnt foul him, i got fouled, you missed this call, i didnt walk, etc etc. If you think Trae young is a rare case or does it more than youre sorely mistaken. guys just stop playing and start complaining in the middle of a play. I had the same thought reminder when Middleton pushed young in the back on a layup and then complained for 3 minutes for getting called. Like, you know you pushed him and the replay showed it. But like i said, its almost literally everybody.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Probably dont watch basketball and i dont mean that in an insulting way. Everyone does this, its why i cant watch it in the regular season. Everythings a complaint... i didnt foul him, i got fouled, you missed this call, i didnt walk, etc etc. If you think Trae young is a rare case or does it more than youre sorely mistaken. guys just stop playing and start complaining in the middle of a play. I had the same thought reminder when Middleton pushed young in the back on a layup and then complained for 3 minutes for getting called. Like, you know you pushed him and the replay showed it. But like i said, its almost literally everybody.

No offense and I really don't watch much. Also, I saw that Middleton foul and was thinking the same thing. You clearly shoved the guy, shut up and raise your hand and move on. 

It's probably another reason I don't watch it. Honestly, I don't like the game as much with the three point line. 

13 hours ago, Pugger said:

You actually watch that show?   I can't stand either one of those goofballs.  😜

Not really lol. Sometimes I torture myself with clips on YouTube from time to time.

I kinda like Shannon and Skip is good at his job. I just can't stand him.

All those morning debate shows are for hot takes and trolling though.

Bone bruise is worse then a mild sprain (What I thought it was). As long as its not a severe bruise you can play on it but its not going to go away for weeks and they can be extremely painful. If its a serious bone bruise there is a chance that it could get worse and even kill bone but that's rare. 

I wouldn't be shocked if he sat this game if he is also dealing with a sprained ankle but it wouldn't surprise me to see him tough it out. Although this is tough for Trae without his athleticism in the PNR his efficiency is going to take a nose dive. I know he loves chucking 3s 2 feet behind the line but he is not near the efficient 3 point shooter that he seems to want to be. That is not even counting the fact that he is a pretty mediocre defender on a good day. Bad injury for a guy with his skill set IMO. 

16 hours ago, Leader said:

That's gotta be a mis-report as he didnt hit his foot on anything which would cause a contusion or bruise - at least when the ankle was injured. He simply stepped on another guys foot. Perhaps he hit it later.

Kick Wall GIFs | Tenor

58 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not yet! Game tonight with a chance on 2-2. Tomorrow, if we're up 3-1, I get the one up!

MKE's gonna have to seriously choke (IMO) for this series to go back tied.
ATL has a feel of last twitches before the body goes still.

If Young cant go or is seriously compromised - they're done - nobody's replacing those points - and perhaps more relevant - everybody on the floor for ATL knows it. This could (one might say should....) get ugly early.

Young's the key.