Ben Simmons officially asks to be traded

NYRaider

Should they trade Ben Simmons  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Trade him?

• Yes
    • No

Jordan Schultz: In addition to Caris LeVert, sources say the #Sixers have also inquired about Malcolm Brodgon – citing his high-level two-way game and capacity to play both guard positions as a plus alongside Joel Embiid. One more note: The #Pacers control all of their draft picks as well.

Philadelphia receives: Malcolm Brogdon, Caris LeVert, Chris Duarte, 2022 1st round pick, 2024 1st round pick swap

Indiana receives: Ben Simmons, Furkan Korkmaz 

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Again...he's an asset. If they don't want him then they can flip him.

Young would be a good player for Philadelphia.

Philadelphia has made it pretty clear that they're not interested in "assets" they want to move Simmons for players that can help them contend now. Thad's a solid player but if they're trading Simmons they need a primary ball handler/shooting back. We've already seen them flame out year after year because of their lack of shooting around Embiid.

Sam Amick: Man, I knew I could count on you to bring that Kings fire, DA. If anyone missed it, our Hall of Famer made this spirited Sacramento argument when we last discussed the Simmons situation in early September. Yet as was the case then, sources tell me the Kings have been determined to see what this current group looks like early on this regular season and haven’t revisited the Simmons situation since the two teams spoke months ago

Kings out of the Ben Simmons race.

Shams Charania: The Trail Blazers and Pacers have lead dоgs in CJ McCollum and Malcolm Brogdоn who could entice the 76ers in a pоtential package. But neither has gained traction for Philadelphia. The 76ers, I’m told, asked the Trail Blazers for three first-round picks and three draft swaps as part of a potential package but Portland rejected that propоsal.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Philadelphia has made it pretty clear that they're not interested in "assets" they want to move Simmons for players that can help them contend now. Thad's a solid player but if they're trading Simmons they need a primary ball handler/shooting back. We've already seen them flame out year after year because of their lack of shooting around Embiid.

Young helps them. He's a versatile offensive and defensive player.

Thats why they also get Brogdon in that trade I proposed...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Young helps them. He's a versatile offensive and defensive player.

Thats why they also get Brogdon in that trade I proposed...

Yeah I saw that Brogdon was included as well. Wouldn't be a bad deal but Philly apparently wants a minimum of 3 1st round picks + a player.