Ben Simmons officially asks to be traded

NYRaider

Should they trade Ben Simmons  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Trade him?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Wiggins and a collection of draft picks that’s not the Minny pick. 

Simmons stock took a dip but they're not going to just give him away, especially since they are probably a piece or two away from competing for a title with only a couple of years of prime JoJo left. 

Edited by NYRaider

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Assuming then you gotta shop Draymond and see who bites.

I wouldn’t tbh. Warriors don’t need Simmons for scoring: they need his size and defense. Kerrs offense is perfect for Simmons. They will allow him to do things that he comfortable with. Warriors play a fast pace temp which will allow Simmons to run at the rim. 

In half court offense I think you can take advantage of his size in the post against smaller defenders and then you have Curry and Klay out there for shooters to create that space. They will still need more shooters but those will come but you can make Draymond and Simmons work on the court at the same time because of Curry and Klay being on the court

Edited by agarcia34

Just now, agarcia34 said:

I wouldn’t tbh. Warriors don’t need Simmons for scoring: they need his size and defense. Kerrs offense is perfect for Simmons. They will allow him to do things that he comfortable with. Warriors play a fast pace temp which will allow Simmons to run at the rim. 

In half court offense I think you can take advantage of his size in the post against smaller defenders and then you have Curry and Klay out there for shooters to create that space. They will still need more shooters but those will come but you can make Draymond and Simmons work on the court at the same time. 

Curry/Klay on the court with 3 non-shooters in Draymond, Wiseman, and Benny? 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Curry/Klay on the court with 3 non-shooters in Draymond, Wiseman, and Benny? 

Wiseman if he sticks around can shoot. So he stretches the floor but I have my doubts that he will be around even if he is you’re looking at a guy who is a 25 minute a game guy. 

That’s where you would need at least two other shooters that can come off the bench. 

Wiseman if he sticks around can shoot. So he stretches the floor but I have my doubts that he will be around even if he is you’re looking at a guy who is a 25 minute a game guy. 

That’s where you would need at least two other shooters that can come off the bench. 

If the Warriors can land him while keeping both picks, Moses Moody and Corey Kispert say hello.

I for one never thought Wiseman was the correct pick for the Warriors. He doesn’t fit he will never fit the system that Kerr runs and I hope they do Wiseman a favor and trade him. Give the kid a chance. 

Edited by agarcia34

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Obviously some picks and other pieces would have to be involved but what about...

Philadelphia receives: Andrew Wiggins

Golden State receives: Ben Simmons, Joe Harris

Brooklyn receives: James Wiseman

If I'm philly I'd rather have Joe Harris than Wiggins.  

I for one never thought Wiseman was the correct pick for the Warriors. He doesn’t fit he will never fit the system that Kerr runs and I hope they do Wiseman a favor and trade him. Give the kid a chance. 

LaMelo and Steph would've been fun

• Like 1