Week 8: VIKINGS (5-2) at Browns (0-7)

swede700

Game 8

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gifat NFL_Browns_zpsbvfunc0f.gif

When: 8:30 AM CDT October 29th

Where: Twickenham Stadium (Twickenham, SW London, England)

TV/Radio: NFL Network (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Coverage Map Link:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: WR Stefon Diggs (groin/ankle), WR Michael Floyd (hamstring), OT Riley Reiff (knee), OG Nick Easton (calf), CB Mackensie Alexander (hip), Doubtful: None, Out: QB Sam Bradford (knee), OG Jeremiah Sirles (knee), DE Stephen Weatherly (knee)

Browns - Questionable: DT Trevon Coley (neck), CB Jabrill Peppers (toe), Doubtful: DT Larry Ogunjobi (groin), CB Jason McCourty (ankle), Out: DE Myles Garrett (concussion)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

giphy.gif

I wish this game was around 1030 or so. Oh well. It'll be fun to have a few Bloody's, some bacon, hashbrowns, and a bagel during the game.

That being said....heading into the bye at 6-2 would be HUUUUUUGE.

If we get to 6-2 into the bye, I think it's very possible to get up two 7-2 vs. Washington and 8-2 vs. L.A.

8-2 would be splendid with a #2 QB and missing our RB1

4 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I wish this game was around 1030 or so. Oh well. It'll be fun to have a few Bloody's, some bacon, hashbrowns, and a bagel during the game.

That being said....heading into the bye at 6-2 would be HUUUUUUGE.

If we get to 6-2 into the bye, I think it's very possible to get up two 7-2 vs. Washington and 8-2 vs. L.A.

8-2 would be splendid with a #2 QB and missing our RB1

It's possible to beat Washington and LA, but those games aren't gimme's either. The 2nd half of the schedule isn't easy.

4 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Don't under estimate Browns in UK. They been there enough to have a routine down by players and management

The Browns have never been there before, so I'm not sure what you're referring to?  It's Jacksonville that has been there a number of times.

10 minutes ago, disaacs said:

The Browns have never been there before, so I'm not sure what you're referring to?  It's Jacksonville that has been there a number of times.

My mistake, I thought they were asked to go multiple times last year. That's positive that they never been there

You never want to take any game lightly, but it sounds as though this musical chairs stunt at quarterback has lost Hue Jackson the locker room. And losing your team captain, Joe Thomas, hurts all the more.

It would not surprise me to see the Browns mail it in early in preparation for their bye week. 

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

You never want to take any game lightly, but it sounds as though this musical chairs stunt at quarterback has lost Hue Jackson the locker room. And losing your team captain, Joe Thomas, hurts all the more.

It would not surprise me to see the Browns mail it in early in preparation for their bye week. 

If they are mailing it in, then you can't keep Hue Jackson as head coach through the bye week.  

Archived