Week 8: VIKINGS (5-2) at Browns (0-7)

swede700

57 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Why wasn't Jaleel Johnson active? I figured we'd love him for his run stopping play.

I'm assuming it's because they needed the extra offensive lineman (Collins) active because of Reiff being on the injury list.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Reiff? He was practicing full.

Wouldn't it be Easton and Sirles since they were both out?

He was still on the injury list all week and Collins is pretty much strictly a tackle.  I imagine that they thought if Isidora or Berger were injured, maybe they could kick Remmers inside.    

Two of the Minnesota Vikings’ reserve players were hit hard with fines from the NFL for penalties they committed against the Cleveland Browns last Sunday. Linebacker Eric Wilson was penalized for pulling a player off the pile after the Browns muffed a punt in the first quarter that the Vikings recovered. He was fined $12,154 for that act of unsportsmanlike conduct.

In addition, defensive tackle Shamar Stephen was fined $9,115 for a face-mask penalty on Browns running back Duke Johnson in the third quarter. The penalty gave the Browns a first down after Stephen had stopped Johnson 3 yards short of line to gain on second down.

https://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article/Minnesota-Vikings-rack-up-over-20k-in-fines-from-Browns-game-110000936

Archived