Raiders DE Carl Nassib announces he's gay

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Throwing around irrelevant information does nothing but discredit the fact that these numbers are always, every single year, exactly this high.

Me saying that high risk group need support does not discredit said high risk group. 

You pointing out that suicide related thoughts and acts are down might be discrediting though. How about you try to support the LBGT community instead of bash those of us who are pointing out our youth needs help?

😝

3 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

@Matts4313 stop bickering with everyone.  You enjoy being the troll.  Knock it off.  

Who am I bickering with outside of pwny and his weird rant against me calling for support? I am not trolling anyone whatsoever. Feel free to point out where I have crossed a line or done differently (again, outside of pwny and his weird attack on me). 

Seriously. I would love to for you to educate me on something I said that was incorrect or crossed a line. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Who am I bickering with outside of pwny and his weird rant against me calling for support? I am not trolling anyone whatsoever. Feel free to point out where I have crossed a line or done differently (again, outside of pwny and his weird attack on me). 

Seriously. I would love to for you to educate me on something I said that was incorrect or crossed a line. 

Stay on topic.  If you have comments or questions about forum administration please PM a mod.

Henry Danger Fighting GIF by Nickelodeon

Matts, this is me to you right now. Please chill.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Happy to see we undoubtedly have his back. Tons of praise coming from all levels of the organization.

Across the rest of the NFL as well. 

And on a less than repost worthy tweet, OJ Simpson also supported Nassib. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

Stay on topic.  If you have comments or questions about forum administration please PM a mod.

Will do. Which mod should I PM to ask for further clarification about how I trolled or crossed a line in this thread? Again, acknowledging that pwny came out of no where an attacked me, so I did goad him a little for being out of bounds. I should have just ignored his rant - that was my bad. 

Will do. Which mod should I PM to ask for further clarification about how I trolled or crossed a line in this thread? Again, acknowledging that pwny came out of no where an attacked me, so I did goad him a little for being out of bounds. I should have just ignored his rant - that was my bad. 

Bro, if you get this thread locked I’m gonna hoof you in the kiwis.