Browns tickets

Vee-Rex

Ticket prices this year will be "interesting."

We are a good team for the 1st time in a long while, but I do believe that many people have lost their taste for in-person sporting events (even before COVID, but it may be more pronounced now). I do wonder if it's best to buy now, or wait. I decided to buy now (about a month ago). Got 2 pretty good seats to the Texans game (home opener), and while they are decently more expensive than years past, I think it will end up being a decent deal.

Don't want to ignore your request @Vee-Rex, but I thought I would just comment about tickets in general. My first choice was the Bears' game, but those tickets are way more expensive than the Texans game.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Ticket prices this year will be "interesting."

We are a good team for the 1st time in a long while, but I do believe that many people have lost their taste for in-person sporting events (even before COVID, but it may be more pronounced now). I do wonder if it's best to buy now, or wait. I decided to buy now (about a month ago). Got 2 pretty good seats to the Texans game (home opener), and while they are decently more expensive than years past, I think it will end up being a decent deal.

Don't want to ignore your request @Vee-Rex, but I thought I would just comment about tickets in general. My first choice was the Bears' game, but those tickets are way more expensive than the Texans game.

Thanks for the reply. You're right that the Bears' game is super expensive. I have no choice but to wait and hope to get lucky for a good deal as I wouldn't be able to afford those kind of prices.