Who on your team will not be on the roster in 2022?

CP3MVP

1 hour ago, BroncoSojia said:

For the Broncos, a lot of people potentially. Von Miller, Alexander Johnson, Kyle Fuller, Bryce Callahan, Tim Patrick just to name a few.

MG3 is a lock IMO to be gone next year.   Von is the only one above who has a better than 50-50 chance of staying if he plays to form.    The others will price themselves into other teams' rosters given the other options / stage of career they're at.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 10:52 PM, Mr Raider said:

Really? That's interesting to me. I can't say I've looked at his contract details. Are you of that opinion because of contractual reasons? I know he signed his extension in 2019 and he's paid very well, but his level of play, particularly last year and expectations for him on an individual level and the defense as a whole are pretty high this year. Do you just think the front office will want to use those resources elsewhere, or do you expect his play to fall off this season, a little of both? 

Howard is a great CB. He'd be a rock-solid addition to any team. Instant shutdown CB. Yours for the low low price of two 1st-rders. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ebron...99% sure.

Alualu has to be close to the end.

Trai Turner is a stop gap....and probably a bad one.

Cant see Justin Layne lasting much longer unless he miraculously breaks out.

Not sure why Derek Watt is on the team...for football reasons, anyway.

I would obviously say Ben, but Im not so sure.   Maybe our OL will decide for him.

Juju...again, its hard to say.   50/50.

On 6/29/2021 at 1:59 PM, SHONUFF said:

Bobby Wagner. I think we will save 14mil or so next year by releasing him. Still an excellent player, bit all good things come to an end. 

As much as I despise the Seahawks, I hope he retires or restructures. I hate seeing great players fade off into the distance on other teams. 

On 7/14/2021 at 3:45 PM, Cutler06 said:

He may not be on your club THIS year

Frank Clark's legal issues will take time to unravel. Even without applying leverage, the team would likely have the rest of the year before any ruling was official. 

Of the players with expiring contracts, Laurant Duvernay-Tardif stands out. Tyrann Mathieu is in his last year, but the team would like to extend him. Recent acquisitions Orlando Brown and Mike Hughes are in the final year of their rookie contracts. Either or both may look elsewhere, though Brown has expressed a desire to re-sign. Jarren Reed is on a one year deal. We may also see the last of our long snapper and backup QB this season.

J

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

Frank Clark's legal issues will take time to unravel. Even without applying leverage, the team would likely have the rest of the year before any ruling was official. 

Of the players with expiring contracts, Laurant Duvernay-Tardif stands out. Tyrann Mathieu is in his last year, but the team would like to extend him. Recent acquisitions Orlando Brown and Mike Hughes are in the final year of their rookie contracts. Either or both may look elsewhere, though Brown has expressed a desire to re-sign. Jarren Reed is on a one year deal. We may also see the last of our long snapper and backup QB this season.

J

He may very well be put on the Commissioner's exempt list like Watson, this isn't his first offense. 

59 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Actually, this was his first offense. The second one has not worked through the system yet.

J

So, there ARE two just like I said. Regardless, he's  not a guy who deserves to be in the NFL. KC has kinda become the new Raiders

2 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

So, there ARE two just like I said. Regardless, he's  not a guy who deserves to be in the NFL. KC has kinda become the new Raiders

I will disagree because these are not drug or violence charges. He was stupid for having things in the open and more stupid for having them loaded in a vehicle, but I would not ban him from the league over it.

If he had a fully automatic submachine gun, that would be a different story. In theory, that is what the second arrest could be for, but no one is saying. 

J