MNF Week 7: Redskins @ Eagles

TheRealMcCoy

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mr. You Like That
    • Carson of House Wentz, the First of His Name, the Burnt Orange, King of the Eagles and the First Down, Quarterback of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of 3rd Down Chains, and Son of God

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2017 at 12:35 AM

This is a big game for the NFC East. If Washington wins it will bring them and the Cowboys who won this week that much closer to the Eagles.

If they don't win, then the Eagles will widen the gap further with what should be 2 easier games coming up before their bye against the 49ers and Broncos who are struggling.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Eagles win. Aren't Skins down both of their starting CBs?

I think it is unlikely Breeland plays, but Norman is 100% out. We are also missing our top corner though.

Game likely comes down to which defense plays better and which QB plays better. Pretty even teams in regards to skill sets, but I think the Eagles D has the edge with the loss of Norman and Allen tonight. Should be really fun.

2 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

We are missing both starting corners, our talented rookie DL is on IR and Trent is basically playing on one leg (this hurts the most IMO).  Tell you what if we beat the Eagles tonight then they are not all that much.  

So only the Redskins have injuries? Eagles are not allowed to use the injury excuses ?  Eagles have been doing well all year with important people missing ....  

1 minute ago, GreenMean69 said:

So only the Redskins have injuries? Eagles are not allowed to use the injury excuses ?  Eagles have been doing well all year with important people missing ....  

Let me also add our kicker is on IR and we actually have a guy that has never kicked in the NFL before.  Now you guys got the same situation in your kicking game, but then again you found someone to give a victory with a 61 yard kick.  What can I say when it rains it pours.  

Look dude, I get it you guys have some injuries, but you didn't have to play the top ranked team for the division.  Oh what am I saying you did, and you lost like us to KC.

6 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

We are missing both starting corners, our talented rookie DL is on IR and Trent is basically playing on one leg (this hurts the most IMO).  Tell you what if we beat the Eagles tonight then they are not all that much.  

Dolphins are down 2 QBs, 2 LBs, CB, LG, WR. Every team can play the injury card. Next man up.

1 minute ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Let me also add our kicker is on IR and we actually have a guy that has never kicked in the NFL before.  Now you guys got the same situation in your kicking game, but then again you found someone to give a victory with a 61 yard kick.  What can I say when it rains it pours.  

Look dude, I get it you guys have some injuries, but you didn't have to play the top ranked team for the division.  Oh what am I saying you did, and you lost like us to KC.

Right and when we did lose we had most our Cbs hurt , Lbs    our Rbs   the list could go on .  Injury excuse is lame because all teams have to deal with them .

Just now, cddolphin said:

Dolphins are down 2 QBs, 2 LBs, CB, LG, WR. Every team can play the injury card. Next man up.

Sure next man up.  But seriously if the skins go into Lincoln and beat the Eagles as they are would you say the Eagles are the best team in football?  Seriously?  that is what I am saying, Eagles can't loose this game and still think they are all that.

Archived