Criminal Minds - Town wins!

Matts4313

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Jason because Bret Hart still sucks. He was boring, half the wrestler that Shawn Michaels was, and worst of all, Canadian.

I'll tell you what, those Canadians, they seem so sweet and innocent, but when they go bad, they go Darth Vader bad.

but ya know what... we should check out big bad buffalo bill. He’s not fictional. He’s the online alter-ego of a real person.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Swoosh 

I am being vindictive now. He hung me out to dry during BB. My jimmies are still rustled.

You are playing the victim. I was honest with you and told you where my vote was going, not that my vote mattered there. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

You are playing the victim. I was honest with you and told you where my vote was going, not that my vote mattered there. 

I literally was the victim. You made an alliance that you couldn't keep more than... a week.

Also I hear you hate puppies.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I literally was the victim. You made an alliance that you couldn't keep more than... a week.

Also I hear you hate puppies.

There seems to be some level of dissociation here. I approached you and daboyle and expressed interest in working with you both. That was genuine. I made no promises that I couldn't keep though and when the time came, I was up front with you in where my vote was going. 

Just now, swoosh said:

There seems to be some level of dissociation here. I approached you and daboyle and expressed interest in working with you both. That was genuine. I made no promises that I couldn't keep though and when the time came, I was up front with you in where my vote was going. 

What I'm seeing is categorically you still hate puppies.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I'll tell you what, those Canadians, they seem so sweet and innocent, but when they go bad, they go Darth Vader bad.

but ya know what... we should check out big bad buffalo bill. He’s not fictional. He’s the online alter-ego of a real person.

BBB

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

I'd have to check to confirm, but mostly likely yes. I'm a pretty sick f***.

Wow I was just joking but hating puppies? I thought better of you.

who am I supposed to vote for when bcb isn’t in the game