Over & Underrated by ADP?

JaguarCrazy2832

Basically the question is the title but specify whether it is PPR/Non/.5.   ADP in ()

Overrated:

Miles Sanders(22)- Bad team, good OL but always seems to be dinged up last year and maybe thats why he underperformed last year but considering his ADP is only like 10 spots lower this year than last concerns me. I wouldnt pay #22 for him last year with hindsight

Joe Mixon(16)- I've been on this ride before and while you loved it once, dont expect it to be working the next time you come back. His yardage potential is there but the TDs rarely are. His OL is bad, and while his TD potential should improve with Burrow healthy and improving, it just seems like the cost is too high with not a ton of potential to be had

Saquon Barkley(4) His OL is really bad and while he is incredibly talented I worry about his health too. The fact someone going #4 has these issues, its kind of why I dont want to pick 4-5-6.

Alvin Kamara(5) We've seen what he does without Brees and it isnt as good as with Taysom and who knows with Jameis. I know Sean Payton isnt going to forget him but you would think the ball moves less now and Hill will steal TDs still. Again, love the player dont love the ADP.

Underrated:

Nick Chubb: I currently have Chubb tied as my RB5, remember this is Non-PPR. He is in a good offense, great OL and will get plenty of GL work. 

Darren Waller: Not sure if this is more of an indictment of Kittle or an endorsement of Waller but I think he is firmly planted as the TE2 and would be fine taking him end of R2/beginning R3(ADP currently 36). He gets a ton of work and plays for a team that will be throwing alot late

Allen Robinson: His QB situation has to improve right? And he is very talented. He doesnt have the injury concerns of an Amari and isnt sharing the workload like Evans/Amari/Thielen

Keenan Allen: Volume is still king even in Non-PPR. He is Herbert's go-to guy and while the TDs aren't there, he is outside the Top-20 in some places and I have him at 15 right now

Who do you have and why?

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Basically the question is the title but specify whether it is PPR/Non/.5.   ADP in ()

Overrated:

Miles Sanders(22)- Bad team, good OL but always seems to be dinged up last year and maybe thats why he underperformed last year but considering his ADP is only like 10 spots lower this year than last concerns me. I wouldnt pay #22 for him last year with hindsight

Joe Mixon(16)- I've been on this ride before and while you loved it once, dont expect it to be working the next time you come back. His yardage potential is there but the TDs rarely are. His OL is bad, and while his TD potential should improve with Burrow healthy and improving, it just seems like the cost is too high with not a ton of potential to be had

Saquon Barkley(4) His OL is really bad and while he is incredibly talented I worry about his health too. The fact someone going #4 has these issues, its kind of why I dont want to pick 4-5-6.

Alvin Kamara(5) We've seen what he does without Brees and it isnt as good as with Taysom and who knows with Jameis. I know Sean Payton isnt going to forget him but you would think the ball moves less now and Hill will steal TDs still. Again, love the player dont love the ADP.

Underrated:

Nick Chubb: I currently have Chubb tied as my RB5, remember this is Non-PPR. He is in a good offense, great OL and will get plenty of GL work. 

Darren Waller: Not sure if this is more of an indictment of Kittle or an endorsement of Waller but I think he is firmly planted as the TE2 and would be fine taking him end of R2/beginning R3(ADP currently 36). He gets a ton of work and plays for a team that will be throwing alot late

Allen Robinson: His QB situation has to improve right? And he is very talented. He doesnt have the injury concerns of an Amari and isnt sharing the workload like Evans/Amari/Thielen

Keenan Allen: Volume is still king even in Non-PPR. He is Herbert's go-to guy and while the TDs aren't there, he is outside the Top-20 in some places and I have him at 15 right now

Who do you have and why?

I've seen Alvin Kamara drafted outside of the top 5. This is for a guy who had 50 more points than any other player in PPR last year (outside of QBs). I think that people greatly overestimate the contributions of Drew Brees last year. He wasn't very good...I'm honestly going to be surprised to see much of a drop off. When you look at Kamara, you see a guy who consistently makes his own plays. He is always top 3 in broken tackles, and simply has unmatched receiving ability. There are many reasons why he absolutely destroyed it last year, and Brees was not the biggest reason by any stretch. I understand peoples concerns about Taysom Hill, but it is pretty simple...Sean Payton isn't an idiot. He knows that the Saints offensive success will be largely dictated by Kamara's success. If Hill is out there in mini camps and training camp and cannot hit Kamara...he won't be the starter. I think almost every Saints fan out there expects Jameis to be the starter, and I'm going to be really surprised if the Saints drop off from a passing yardage perspective. They may not be as efficient, but the playbook was so limited with Brees. Everyone knew that Brees couldn't throw it more than 15 yards with consistancy...so defenses played forward and stacked the box. In spite of that Kamara still ripped everyone a new one. It seems like people are still underestimating the abilities of Kamara...in spite of his years of dominance. They guy is really good, and with elite RBs you really shouldn't let the team's QB scare you.