Who is the "next big superstar"?

Tk3

I can see Bradley Chubb having a monster year. A lot of people forgot about him but he had 12 sacks his rookie year and was injured all of last season. I wouldnt be surprised if Chubb pops this year and has a 14-16 sack season.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

I don't know man. That's the thing with Fields. He has the mental processing to do really well really early. He knows who his primary option is before every play based on coverage. People get annoyed and say he can't read the defense because he goes with who the No. 1 read is, but if his No. 1 read is open, why wouldn't he throw there? I think he'll see a lot of that with Chicago's offense early on until teams adjust. I think Allen Robinson is primed for a big year of at least 1300 yards and 6 TDs too.

I agree with all of this, he just wont start.....I dont know if its national news but locally Nagy is pretty adamant about Dalton being the starter, I doubt he lasts the whole season and Fields will get about 8 starts but thats not enough to even be rookie of the year, so I just dont see him being a "star" this season

Trevor Lawerence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, or Mac Jones could be "superstars" if they play well. Particularly Lawerence or Wilson because Lawerence is coming into the league with such high expectations and Wilson because he's in NY and would be their first great QB they've had in decades.