Saints extend T Ryan Ramczyk (5 years, $96M, $60M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

New idea: we pretend to be lawyers who do "culture audits" of NFL teams. $10MM a pop and we don't even have to fake a report at the end.

Can I "culture audit" Jack Easterby in the back of the head with a hammer?

If so, I'll do it for $8.75.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You'd very obviously do that for free. But I'd chip in for your bail.

Oh, I was actually getting a post dated check ready for $8.75 - I was going to PAY to play on this one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Can I "culture audit" Jack Easterby in the back of the head with a hammer?

If so, I'll do it for $8.75.

Jack Easterby probably has the squeakiest clean culture in the NFL in the Houston Texans locker room. It makes me like him even more. Thanks for pointing that out. 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

@Trojanyou were asking about the possibility of Ramy playing LT.

That makes a lot more sense to me and then move on from Terron Armstead. Like LT: Armstead G: Peat OC: McCoy G: Ruiz RT: Ramczyk in 2021
Then  LT: Ramczyk G: Ruiz OC: McCoy G: Draft pick round 3-4 or Peat RT: Peat or RT round 1/2/3

Then the ~100mil deal looks more sensible to me. The RT exclusive type mega deals look like Conklin money, whereas having LT versatility looks like what the Raiders gave Trent Brown years ago. The ~20mil is someone they think is eventually going to transition left, imo.

So Brian O'neil only gives up a sack every 709 snaps. Ramcyzk gives up a sack every 413 snaps. Oneil though on 1,000 fewers snaps only trails Ramcyzk by 1 penalty. That's not good so based on Ramcyzk's deal I'd expect Oneil to get a 17 to 18 million per year stetched out into a 5 year deal. I'm sure his agent will push the lack of sacks given up and Oneil being younger.