Dan Snyder Drama thread

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

For now, they still have to become a team that is a contender. Changing the culture was only 1/2 the battle in DC, if the team doesn’t consistently win, fans still won’t fill the stadium & be too excited about a mediocre team.

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think the fact he’s not just changing the product on the field but actually giving his team a real shot off of it I think is what makes me the most excited about going forward. I love these last two hauls after the really calculated direction. I’m excited. Cautiously like always with this team but I’m actually thankful for Ron!!! Hopefully this team is ready to go and continue to grow moving forward

55 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

We thought Gibbs changed the culture here before, too

Yeah, true but I would say that Gibbs did less culture change, he changed the culture on the field, not at Ashburn/the FO. Gibbs - unlike Marty Schottenheimer - allowed Cerrato to stay in the FO & do a lot of the draft & FA work but Gibbs had final say.

Edited by turtle28

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but figured this needed to be posted.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32389529/nflpa-petition-nfl-release-all-emails-washington-football-team-investigation

"It is truly outrageous that after the NFL's 10-month long investigation involving hundreds of witnesses and 650,000 documents related to the longtime culture of harassment and abuse at the Washington Football Team, the only person to be held accountable and lose their job is the coach of the Las Vegas Raiders," lawyers Lisa Banks and Debra Katz said in a statement. "If the NFL felt it appropriate to release these offensive emails from Jon Gruden, which it obtained during its investigation into the Washington Football Team, it must also release the findings related to the actual target of that investigation. Our clients and the public at large deserve transparency and accountability. If not, the NFL and (commissioner) Roger Goodell must explain why they appear intent on protecting the Washington Football Team and owner Dan Snyder at all costs."

Please Force Dan to Sell!

GIF by Brett Eldredge

• Like 1