Cowboys appearing on Hard Knocks

RaidersAreOne

Show is desperate to boost their ratings. What is special about watching this team for the 3rd or 4th time on HBO? Same whacko of an owner, now you have an unenthusiastic coach to watch, nothing exciting for the avid football fan. It will be watched by the diehard cowboys fans and thats about it. At least with a new team they never have shown on there, football fans may be interested but overall it looks like HBO will miss on this one.

Edited by soflbillsfan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Show is desperate to boost their ratings. What is special about watching this team for the 3rd or 4th time on HBO? Same whacko of an owner, now you have an unenthusiastic coach to watch, nothing exciting for the avid football fan. It will be watched by the diehard cowboys fans and thats about it. At least with a new team they never have shown on there, football fans may be interested but overall it looks like HBO will miss on this one.

They missed an opportunity with the Jags and this is coming from a Colts fan lol.

• Like 3

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

They missed an opportunity with the Jags and this is coming from a Colts fan lol.

While the Jaguars would be intriguing to watch, I think they would have to request it as the rule is you cant be forced on to the show with a rookie HC. 

• Like 2

Again? I agree this is more about trying to get some rating because that is one think we know happens with the Cowboys. I wonder if the Jags will get All or Nothing. Anyways I am sure it will be semi interesting especially with Dak coming off that injury.

19 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Show is desperate to boost their ratings. What is special about watching this team for the 3rd or 4th time on HBO?

Its been 14 years since we last appeared. Give me a break 

19 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Same whacko of an owner, now you have an unenthusiastic coach to watch, nothing exciting for the avid football fan. It will be watched by the diehard cowboys fans and thats about it. At least with a new team they never have shown on there, football fans may be interested but overall it looks like HBO will miss on this one.

Lol. Salty Bills fan. There will be a lot more than just die hard Cowboys fans watching. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Its been 14 years since we last appeared. Give me a break 

Lol. Salty Bills fan. There will be a lot more than just die hard Cowboys fans watching. 

Haha waiting for Dallas fans to say I am salty. It is just a fact and has nothing to do with fandom of any team. Rules state that if you have a Rookie HC or made the PLAYOFFS the previous year those teams are out of contention. So to say I am salty is laughable because my team went to the playoffs last year. Its lame that they are doing it for the 3rd time. Would be more entertaining to see a new team on there that has never had it. You cant sell me on Jerry Jones air time the guy has had a ton of it already. Then you have a HC who is uninspiring and lacks entertainment value. You can only talk about Dak's injury for so much of air time. Like every NON-COWBOYS fan is saying in here it is a grasp at ratings in hope random people would tune in based on the name Cowboys, but we all know after so many years of this show it will be just you guys looking in as there will be no entertainment to it. A young coach with passion or a savy veteran HC, a team with a young exciting QB or at least guys with character along with inspiring on the fence players is what brings entertainment to the show. A new city, with unknown front office people, and a training camp that is rarely discussed would put more football fans in front of the show then a reboot of the same old show 10+ years later. Heck I would be more interested to see the Pats on it to see how BB reacts in front of tv screen all the time, the battle between Newton and McCorkle, the new offensive weapons they just overpaid etc would be more entertaining then the cowboys reboot. The only bonus HBO has with this is they can just reuse the voice of Liev from his last episode in Dallas and just ask him to record Dak, Zeke, and Cooper names and replace it for witten, and Romo being discussed.