Jump to content

Cowboys appearing on Hard Knocks


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Would have been a better choice, I agree.

Hard Knocks in general though I never really care about. It's crazy so many of us have that same mindset yet we are some of the most diehard fans out there. Even the Raiders series I didn't care for.

It's strange that you posted, because I was just thinking about the Raiders.  I never got to see their Hard Knocks season, but was thinking it would be fun to see Gruden, Mayock, and all the players in their new stadium. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It's strange that you posted, because I was just thinking about the Raiders.  I never got to see their Hard Knocks season, but was thinking it would be fun to see Gruden, Mayock, and all the players in their new stadium. 

It would be cool now seeing the stadium for sure, but AB totally ruined the show imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It would be cool now seeing the stadium for sure, but AB totally ruined the show imo.

Oh yeah.  Now I remember.  What a knucklehead that guy is.  Hopefully, they will give the Raiders another shot now that they have Ruggs and some of the other pass catchers they have.  The Raiders are an intriguing team without a doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You can have had your first good season in a long time and still be a salt mine.

Salt mine? first good season? Say whatever you all want but I am pretty sure the last time Dallas was relevant was well before your balls dropped so dont act like Dallas has been good. No one is salty about Dallas nor their fans as that involves them being good at some point. My original point was specific about having them on the show for the 3rd time in 15 seasons of it and only 13 teams have been on the show they could have easily found a team they havent filmed on yet to bring some new entertainment to the show rather then repeating it. HBO is grasping at keeping the show alive by trying to recreate old ratings when they should be looking at innovative ways to keep fans engaged. There are several teams that could have been a better option as there is nothing that pops out in camp for Dallas, they have their 2nd year coach who isnt innovative nor is he an emotional character showing fire or passion, they have a qb that isnt in a camp battle, they have nothing that is exciting to dive in to, to keep a football fan engaged in watching it, only Dallas fans will be interested in continuing to watch thats about it. You tell me one exciting reason an avid football fan who is not a Dallas fan should be excited to watch this show that you wouldnt know from last season of football? We know dak, we know cooper, we know lamb, we know zeke, and we know the type of coach you have. Jerry is plastered all over for years now so we know about him. Outside of draftees there really isnt anything new or exciting about this team to want to watch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Salt mine? first good season? Say whatever you all want but I am pretty sure the last time Dallas was relevant was well before your balls dropped so dont act like Dallas has been good. No one is salty about Dallas nor their fans as that involves them being good at some point. My original point was specific about having them on the show for the 3rd time in 15 seasons of it and only 13 teams have been on the show they could have easily found a team they havent filmed on yet to bring some new entertainment to the show rather then repeating it. HBO is grasping at keeping the show alive by trying to recreate old ratings when they should be looking at innovative ways to keep fans engaged. There are several teams that could have been a better option as there is nothing that pops out in camp for Dallas, they have their 2nd year coach who isnt innovative nor is he an emotional character showing fire or passion, they have a qb that isnt in a camp battle, they have nothing that is exciting to dive in to, to keep a football fan engaged in watching it, only Dallas fans will be interested in continuing to watch thats about it. You tell me one exciting reason an avid football fan who is not a Dallas fan should be excited to watch this show that you wouldnt know from last season of football? We know dak, we know cooper, we know lamb, we know zeke, and we know the type of coach you have. Jerry is plastered all over for years now so we know about him. Outside of draftees there really isnt anything new or exciting about this team to want to watch. 

My friend, this much sodium along with anger will lead to high blood pressure and heart problems. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

Really wish it would’ve been GB

Good one!  I never thought of them, but they would have been a fun watch with the possible passing of the baton to Jordan Love.  A new era could be beginning in Green Bay in 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Good one!  I never thought of them, but they would have been a fun watch with the possible passing of the baton to Jordan Love.  A new era could be beginning in Green Bay in 2021.

That plus the Adams contract issue. Instead we get Dallas, again

Link to post
Share on other sites

My team is 2-1 in Super Bowls against the Cowboys, so let me be the one to say that I find them to one of the least compelling teams to put on Hard Knocks. But I wouldn't actually watch Hard Knocks unless it was the Steelers or Patriots so...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2021 at 12:56 AM, CKSteeler said:

My team is 2-1 in Super Bowls against the Cowboys, so let me be the one to say that I find them to one of the least compelling teams to put on Hard Knocks. But I wouldn't actually watch Hard Knocks unless it was the Steelers or Patriots so...

I won't watch hard knocks.   They'll spend half the time talking about some UDFA like he's T.O.  reborn,   then he'll get cut.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...