Cowboys appearing on Hard Knocks

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, ACO said:

The Cowboys has a lot of distractions this preseason. The HOF Game and Hardknocks. For a team coming off a crappy season and have a lot of young talent --- yikes. 

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Once again, Joan Rivers places money ahead of winning. 

1. I dont buy that hard knocks is some sort of distraction. 

2. We couldnt turn down hard knocks So Jerry didnt place money ahead of winning. We were one of ~5 teams that HK could pick from that could not refuse. 

1st appearance was 2002 we finished that season 5-11 under Dave Campo as HC and he who shall not be named at QB.

2nd appearance was 2008 we finished 9-7 (3rd place in NFC-East) with Wade Phillips as HC and Romo at QB. 

It will give some more glimpses at Training Camp but I don’t like the distraction for the team. 

Edited by textaz03

44 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Can you purchase this **** show on demand? I got stimulus money to blow. I don’t want to subscribe for a month and cancel and then find out I’m locked in for 4 months with lame HBO.

You can pay for 1 month. I think its $15. But for real, finding HBO is crazy easy now. Virtually anyone who has ATT for phone, TV or internet gets it for free if you signed up in the past ~2 years. No joke, almost every one I know gets it for free one way or another. And its an online log in, so its super easy to bum from a friend.

Edited by Matts4313

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You can pay for 1 month. I think its $15. But for real, finding HBO is crazy easy now. Virtually anyone who has ATT for phone, TV or internet gets it for free if you signed up in the past ~2 years. No joke, almost every one I know gets it for free one way or another. And its an online log in, so its super easy to bum from a friend.

I pay for the HBO Max app…it works maybe 60% of the time.