Cowboys appearing on Hard Knocks

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I pay for the HBO Max app…it works maybe 60% of the time.

Really? Does your internet suck? I get it free and it works as much as Netflix or any other streaming service. 

I have ATT internet that is 1GBs though, so maybe its because of that.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Really? Does your internet suck? I get it free and it works as much as Netflix or any other streaming service. 

I have ATT internet that is 1GBs though, so maybe its because of that.

I think we have Comcast...so...probably 

Wtf is that supposed to mean (60% of the time)? I’ve been streaming games but no active cable subscription or recent internet purchase. I’m locked in with XFinity, which is Comcast. 

I’ll pay the $15 bucks but can I stream it from my cell or do I need an account online with HBO on my desktop to be safe, and will the streams be posted within a day or so? I used to stream Hard Knocks illegally back in the day, but here I am again saying, “Take ma muneeh, Jerrah.”

Seriously done with sports for the most part (just checking box scores lately), but I love the human element and struggle of Hard Knocks. That last SB scarred me for life.

Edited by WheatieMan

10 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean (60% of the time)? I’ve been streaming games but no active cable subscription or recent internet purchase. I’m locked in with XFinity, which is Comcast. 

I’ll pay the $15 bucks but can I stream it from my cell or do I need an account online with HBO on my desktop to be safe, and will the streams be posted within a day or so? I used to stream Hard Knocks illegally back in the day, but here I am again saying, “Take ma muneeh, Jerrah.”

Seriously done with sports for the most part (just checking box scores lately), but I love the human element and struggle of Hard Knocks. That last SB scarred me for life.

…there’s a good amount of time where the app doesn’t work, so it doesn’t stream any shows. Usually have to wait a bit and refresh and that’ll get it working again but not always. 

And to be fair, all the other streaming services we have work as does our internet…so not sure it’s Comcast

18 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

HBO Max is like Netflix/Peacock/Prime Video/etc. You log in and stream it. So a little bit of the experience is your device and internet connection. 

Like I said, I have no issue with my HBO Max. Ive even streamed it to other peoples TVs from my phone with no issues. So I am not sure why it sucks for Des. Ive used it on Xbox1, Roku, Fire Stick and my phone with no issues. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...