Your top 5 pass rushers as of 2021

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Completely false bet keep on sippin

Your contararian opinion goes against every single advanced stats posted or charts and every list.  Good case for bad opinion. Especially when your reasoning is injury concerns.

It's fine to have bad opinions, just don't get heated when called on it.

Use "homer" but when all list either on here or off here support me and not you. I am not a homer... you just might be a hater.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Your contararian opinion goes against every single advanced stats posted or charts and every list.  Good case for bad opinion. Especially when your reasoning is injury concerns.

It's fine to have bad opinions, just don't get heated when called on it.

Use "homer" but when all list either on here or off here support me and not you. I am not a homer... you just might be a hater.

So you need advanced stats make a list thats based on opinion? Im not getting heated bruv youre the one who came at me lol

And you have yet to produce a list? Maybe i make my lists off of the top of my head and dont need to take a deep dive to make a list based off of opinion?

You dont need stats or advance stats to back up a list when its based on opinion and youre a complete momo if you think you do

Edited by mattyice0401

Some people can't own having bad opinions.

I don't need a list to have an opinion on other peoples list.

Never had more than 13.5 sacks... then proceeds to put players on the list who never had over 13.5 sacks or max 14.5 sacks.

Right on.

Edited by Bearerofnews

10 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Illogical ones can be..

Not sure if you knew but the Vikings have had one of the better defensive lines throughout our history. We know what a great pass rusher looks like. It's nice that you guys finally found one and love him but I've looked at his stats. His number are still worse that Hunters. With the same amount seasons played now (since Hunter was out last season) Bosa still trails Hunter in sacks and tackles. While you notice how physically imposing Hunter is you may not have noticed that he's also the youngest player ever to get 50 sacks.

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Not sure if you knew but the Vikings have had one of the better defensive lines throughout our history. We know what a great pass rusher looks like. It's nice that you guys finally found one and love him but I've looked at his stats. His number are still worse that Hunters. With the same amount seasons played now (since Hunter was out last season) Bosa still trails Hunter in sacks and tackles. While you notice how physically imposing Hunter is you may not have noticed that he's also the youngest player ever to get 50 sacks.

Every advanced stat favors Bosa. There is so much more to edge rusher than just sacks. Same games started, Hunter has 7 more sacks while facing single blocking assignments at a much higher rate.

Also you seem defensive. The guy had 2 players on his list that had a combined 9 sacks last year that no one else had on their list. So not sure why you assumed Hunter was the odd man out. 

It's ok to be wrong. No Joey on a top 5 edge rusher list, means you are wrong. 

Edited by Bearerofnews

7 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Every advanced stat favors Bosa. There is so much more to edge rusher than just sacks. Same games started, Hunter has 7 more sacks while facing single blocking assignments at a much higher rate.

Also you seem defensive. The guy had 2 players on his list that had a combined 9 sacks last year that no one else had on their list. So not sure why you assumed Hunter was the odd man out. 

He's not on my top 5. I might let him sit at 6. 

33 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Some people can't own having bad opinions.

I don't need a list to have an opinion on other peoples list.

Never had more than 13.5 sacks... then proceeds to put players on the list who never had over 13.5 sacks or max 14.5 sacks.

Right on.

But you think youre opinion matters or is better when you give a crappy opinion on ones opinion? Your opinion means nothing when you dont even make a list of your opinion every single person on my list has had or had over 13 sacks which is still better than Joeys best season in terms of sacks.

Danielle Hunter highest sack count 14.5

Von Miller highest sack count 18.5

Myles Garret highest sack count 13.5

Chris Jones highest sack count 15.5

TJ Watt highest sack count 15

Literally every single one of those players have had better sack numbers than Joey Bosa

Your opinion means nothing when the only 2 lists youve attacked are ones that dont have Joey Bosa in their top 5 thats the definition of being a homer

37 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

You do realize telling someone that has a bad opinion  or is wrong when its a list based on opinion is indeed a........ bad opinion............

7 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

But you think youre opinion matters or is better when you give a crappy opinion on ones opinion? Your opinion means nothing when you dont even make a list of your opinion every single person on my list has had or had over 13 sacks which is still better than Joeys best season in terms of sacks.

Danielle Hunter highest sack count 14.5

Von Miller highest sack count 18.5

Myles Garret highest sack count 13.5

Chris Jones highest sack count 15.5

TJ Watt highest sack count 15

Literally every single one of those players have had better sack numbers than Joey Bosa

Your opinion means nothing when the only 2 lists youve attacked are ones that dont have Joey Bosa in their top 5 thats the definition of being a homer

What Miller did 8 years ago is irrelevant.

Your opinion was bad and now you are throwing a tantrum over someone's opinion on your opinion.

When your baseline is ignoring all advanced metrics and using a barometer of best seasons where someone had .5 more sacks or 1 more sack with completely different situations, which negates any variance in situation based on those advanced stats is just bad.

Especially when you are using historic data from years ago which is just not a good argument for your opinion.

You are free to your opinion and i am free to call it bad. Because it is. Move on.

Edited by Bearerofnews