Your top 5 pass rushers as of 2021

14 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lmao

8 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Barrett is the most overrated pass rusher named in this entire thread. Much less #1. His stats are largely dependent on Bowles heavy blitz scheme and Vea's interior pressure up the middle.

It's not a coincidence that his best season spiked abnormally HIGH in 2019 when Vita Vea was actually healthy for the entire season and then tailed off in 2020 when Vea was injured. It's also not a coincidence that Barrett was invisible during the first two games of the playoffs when Via was injured when Barrett gets 3 sacks against the Packers elite OL in the NFCC game just as soon as Vea is cleared to play --albeit limited.

If he was a JAF you'd be happy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

eminem-apathy1.gif

I don't think this hit as hard as you were hoping 😉.

Not really.  My point is that you can eat tomatoes without an instruction manual, and if Shaq was on your team you would be just fine exercising on an exercise biker versus a treadmill.  That's all I am saying. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Not really.  My point is that you can eat tomatoes without an instruction manual, and if Shaq was on your team you would be just fine exercising on an exercise biker versus a treadmill.  That's all I am saying. 

Um what? This is next level code. Not sure what any of it means. But I'm sure it's deep.

Edited by Bearerofnews

On 7/10/2021 at 9:18 PM, Bearerofnews said:

Um what? This is next level code. Not sure what any of it means. But I'm sure it's deep.

its pretty simple, you can agree or disgree with him but its not a complicated thought. If you can only use him one or two ways, then use him those one or two ways.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 6:55 PM, Ozzy said:

Granted Garrett will have that now with Clowney who could greatly help him as well, so will see what happens.  Granted he could blow up if Clowney stays healthy, but so could Hunter if he is back healthy and some other guys step on on that Viking DL.  Either way not having Danielle Hunter in the top 5 edge rushers in the NFL is a massive massive oversight.

Clowney is an awful pass rusher

2 hours ago, LuckIsGOAT said:

Clowney is an awful pass rusher

That's fine but one of the two scenarios will happen (if healthy all 17 games):

1.Clowney will finally eclipse double digit sacks (Due to all of the attention drawn to Garrett)

2.Garrett will have at least 20+ sacks (Due to Clowney being a force opposite of Garrett)

Edited by MSURacerDT55

My top 5 (for the 2021 season)

1. Aaron Donald (Gets extra points from me because of how difficult interior sacks are)

2. Myles Garrett 

3. Nick Bosa (I expect a big jump)

4. Chase Young (I expect a big jump)

5. TJ Watt 

HM: Danielle Hunter, Chandler Jones, Khalil Mack, Joey Bosa, Shaq Barrett

Edited by MSURacerDT55

6 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

My top 5 (for the 2021 season)

1. Aaron Donald (Gets extra points from me because of how difficult interior sacks are)

2. Myles Garrett 

3. Nick Bosa (I expect a big jump)

4. Chase Young (I expect a big jump)

5. TJ Watt 

HM: Danielle Hunter, Chandler Jones, Khalil Mack, Joey Bosa, Shaq Barrett

You put a Watt in! 

Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That's fine but one of the two scenarios will happen (if healthy all 17 games):

1.Clowney will finally eclipse double digit sacks (Due to all of the attention drawn to Garrett)

2.Garrett will have at least 20+ sacks (Due to Clowney being a force opposite of Garrett)

lol Clowney is a much worse pass rusher than Oliver Vernon and will very likely get injured anyway

Edited by LuckIsGOAT