PFF roster rankings for all 32 teams.

TecmoSuperJoe

It's a little odd to me that they have listed CB2 and Green Bay's primary weakness. King is definitely up and down, but I am expecting an improvement between being healthy and I approve it deal while we also used a first rounder in Eric Stokes. 

It's been a bit of a giveaway for how much research the person writing an article has done for a dew years now, though in grateful he didn't take the ultra lazy option of claiming WR is the biggest weakness when it is and for years has been the defensive line (and ILB though we had two rookies so quite well there last year). 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Titans at 13…. Lol even behind teams like Denver, Dallas, and Washington.

Anything more detailed than that? Teams flip flop a lot year to year; so basing it solely on last year is flawed. Not to mention the Titans lost a fair amount of starters while these teams added a bit. Not saying I think they are better, but they are all kinda grouped in the same vicinity. 

They always underrate our secondary, and I never quite know why. I can only think that their grading system just doesn't gel well with our coverage schemes. Because the result is good, ask anyone and Mathieu and Thornhill are a fantastic S duo, but they have them as like one of the worst safety corps in the league.

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Titans at 13…. Lol even behind teams like Denver, Dallas, and Washington.

Out of curiosity, what specifically in their grades and write up do you disagree with? I would agree with you on Dallas. I don't think their ranking of Dallas makes sense even in the context of their own listed player grades. But for Denver and WFT, I can certainly understand it, depending on how you want to weigh things. Denver and Washington are firmly in the camp of strong roster held back by bad QB play. Like, by the charts they post, they have one player on Tennessee's defense graded higher than 67 last year (not counting the rookie.) Washington has 7, and Denver had 9. So I think it's fully understandable why PFF, using their grades, would rate those rosters higher.

• Like 1

Not sure I would put the Ravens quite that high, unless Oweh becomes an amazingly productive pass rusher, that 3/4 OLB spot for them is pretty weak with Bowser and McPhee, no dominating player there unless Oweh becomes that.  They also got Ferguson but he would have to be greatly improved as well.  Also that DL dudes have to step up and many are getting up there in age, not to mention that safety group which is still some what suspect.  Will be interesting what they are like with that new OL which should be improved but will see.  Improved WRs should help with Bateman and others but can Jackson get them the ball consistently or not.  

And since when has Aaron Rodgers joined the Packers?  Curious why he is even on this list since he might not even play for them this season or play at all.  If Watson is left off this list why is Rodgers not left off as well until things get solved? 

Hard to argue Bucs #1, that D is rock solid across the board, so is that OL really and the WRs are super deep, will be curious what they do when those DBs contracts come up with Dean, Murphy-Bunting and Davis, it is shocking how little those three guys make combined per year, and they all had solid seasons last year.  Also next year Gronk, OJ Howard, Suh, Jensen, Brown, JPP, Fournette etc are all up for new contracts as well.  But with the Browns if you take the QB out of the mix they are arguably the best roster in football in terms of depth and youth.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I mean Washington was dead last in offensive DVOA last year. The QB play was terrible but so was teams like the Patriots Jets and Bears and they weren’t last. 

There's levels to this.  Washington had the worst QB play in the league last year by far.  You can see the clear upgrade with Fitz... if he can maintain anywhere close to that level over a full season.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:27 PM, Tk3 said:

It's so unnerving to be listed as a top 4 team

I agree that we are, I just am so unfamiliar with being the big status and expectation team

For sure weird. I feel like we have glaring pass rush and CB2 holes. But we have numerous young guys to try to fill those voids. If two of russeau, basham, and epenesa can be hits then good lord…