• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

Booker was 11-41 from 3 in this series. I knew he was playing well below his standard but I didn’t realize he was that bad over 6 games. This is going to haunt him until the Suns reach the finals again which isn’t going to be any easier going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Booker was 11-41 from 3 in this series. I knew he was playing well below his standard but I didn’t realize he was that bad over 6 games. This is going to haunt him until the Suns reach the finals again which isn’t going to be any easier going forward. 

Devin Booker is the most overrated player in the league. When they said he was like Kobe this is who they meant: 

spt_10_cobynotkobe_10-10-2007_GBBO063.jp

• Like 1

independence day GIF

We ******* did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spare me the excuses! Banners fly forever!

Giannis dropped a 50 burger to send the Suns back to the nether realm. The man is a god damn legend, no more slander. 

Come at me kids! You can't hurt me now! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

@beekay414 @incognito_man @Rodjahs12 and whoever else is a Bucks fan on here....

IM SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL. ENJOY IT!!!!! NOTHING LIKE A FIRST TITLE (assuming y'all ain't boomers)

Bro I was in god damn tears standing on a sidewalk outside Fiserv. You have no idea. Now, I'm all smiles and all the alcohol is mine!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Bro I was in god damn tears standing on a sidewalk outside Fiserv. You have no idea. Now, I'm all smiles and all the alcohol is mine!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like the first championship you see your team win, especially when you've waited so long. Only title that would compare and fit that criteria for me is Eagles since I saw both Angels and Lakers win early on in my life. 

I'm also glad it seemed like most of the Bucks fans weren't on here during game 6 and were out at Deer District, bars, and so on to really soak it in. Most importantly I'm glad you didn't get arrested lol. 

Also, it's only 1:30 am out here, but my blood was pumping so hard that second half I couldn't go to sleep now if I tried.

Any good stories from your night out? Wildest thing you saw? Hopefully no one eating horse poop lol.

• Like 1