• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

yup.   not sure where the push was for Giannis to extend and focus on 3's.  He can be so dominant in the post and mid range game if he works on that.  Get the FT up to 70-75% and make fouling him less of an option.  

When you score as efficiently as him 60% FT isn't a big deal, especially since he doesn't let it deter him from driving.

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I was just trying to remember the last finals as dominant as this and couldn't do it

I wasn't watching in 2000, so I'll trust you on that one, but this was the best I've ever seen

Oh yeah, Shaq was unreal those finals. 38 points on 60% shooting, 17 boards, and 3 blocks per game against a well rounded Pacers squad. Shaq had silly numbers every finals in that 3 peat but 2000 sticks out since it was strongest opponent and Kobe was not an all-nba caliber player yet.

KD has some outrageous finals #s but Cavs were just so overmatched in those series that KD’s outings feel less meaningful. Like they still win the series even if he plays half as well. Which isn’t fair to him, can’t pick opponent, but makes those forgettable.

Giannis definitely put himself right in convo for best finals of all time.  

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

He's gone unless the Nets want to pay an extra $75 million in luxury tax next season.

Doesn't matter if the big 3 are healthy. They'll win if that's the case.

Kyrie's knee is a ticking time bomb though that's the thing, I don't know how you can rely on it holding up when it basically hasn't for a full season in years.

Just now, squire12 said:

yup.   not sure where the push was for Giannis to extend and focus on 3's.  He can be so dominant in the post and mid range game if he works on that.  Get the FT up to 70-75% and make fouling him less of an option.  

Now that everyone shoots a billion 3s for better spacing, coaches are adapting to make guys like Giannis, Bam, Ayton, Butler effective inside the arc.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Damn Mr.Flip Flop did you cry when the Raptors won it? 😫

When did I flip flop? 

My hate for the Suns was strong from early on in that Lakers series all the way to the Bucks winning.

And, nah... I didn't really care about the Raptors and Kawhi beating the Warriors, especially after their fans acting a fool after the KD injury lol.

Watched almost every game of the Bucks from the Nets series onward. Happy for them. I thought they were done multiple times. Middleton had a great run, Holiday was clutch when he needed to be, and Giannis was Giannis.

Idk how Giannis came back from that injury, let alone do what he did. A 50 piece in a close out game. I mean come on…

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Kyrie's knee is a ticking time bomb though that's the thing, I don't know how you can rely on it holding up when it basically hasn't for a full season in years.

But at that point the owners would have to ignore the business side of things to bring Dinwiddie back. They'd shatter the single season luxury tax record, and it would get worse over the next 2 seasons.