• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

KD just says stuff now lol. He doesn't hide it

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1941486

keep in mind this isn’t the onion…. “I’m still gonna do the burner thing. I'm still gonna do that," Durant said. “Certain people, I'mma come back on my regular account," Durant explained. "But if I'm just trying to do my thing, I want to dip in, you know what I mean? I got the burner ... I just slipped up that one time."

so you know when he’s tweeting congrats to Mke on his main acct he’s lighting up the burners 

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
9 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I bet KD is going ham on his burners **** talking little kids on Twitter. KD if you’re here right now reveal yourself. Come on this forum and take the L *****

KD just says stuff now lol. He doesn't hide it

Word.

The burner stuff was definitely lame, but a lot of people have gained respect for him on the bird app cause he's willing to reply to anyone. Dude hopped in a Twitter spaces with Steph fan boys the other day who were calling him out on being jealous of Steph and other stuff. They tried to tell him about double teams.... Kevin friggin Durant. Hilariously stupid stuff. 

Not saying him responding is always smart, but Kevin is about as close as we'll probably get to a superstar just acting like a regular dude on Twitter chopping it up with people online like he's in a barbershop.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Word.

The burner stuff was definitely lame, but a lot of people have gained respect for him on the bird app cause he's willing to reply to anyone. Dude hopped in a Twitter spaces with Steph fan boys the other day who were calling him out on being jealous of Steph and other stuff. They tried to tell him about double teams.... Kevin friggin Durant. Hilariously stupid stuff. 

Not saying him responding is always smart, but Kevin is about as close as we'll probably get to a superstar just acting like a regular dude on Twitter chopping it up with people online like he's in a barbershop.

Kevin Durant is soft as hell 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Young Kip took any chance he could to slander the Bucks the entire series, now he's here to defend KD's honor. Accept that L and move on

I didn't notice him slandering the Bucks that much. If he did that's lame and alright. I definitely did it with the Suns and CP3 though, but I feel like I had more reason to dislike the Suns than a Nets fan would Giannis and the Bucks. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn't notice him slandering the Bucks that much. If he did that's lame and alright. I definitely did it with the Suns and CP3 though, but I feel like I had more reason to dislike the Suns than a Nets fan would Giannis and the Bucks. 

This dude was crying for 25 pages about how Giannis foul on Booker was dirtier than CP3 trying to suplex Giannis mid-air. Thank god it was a grown arse man like Giannis, if that had been a little boy like KD, his career would've been over.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Kevin Durant is soft as hell 

He definitely is to a certain extent. He's a mamas boy lol.

But, that doesn't mean him being a superstar and willing to chop it up with anybody the way he does on Twitter whether it be on the timeline or in a Spaces isn't a unique thing and worth appreciating. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He definitely is to a certain extent. He's a mamas boy lol.

But, that doesn't mean him being a superstar and willing to chop it up with anybody the way he does on Twitter whether it be on the timeline or in a Spaces isn't a unique thing and worth appreciating. 

He should be focusing more on developing his game and less on what people on the Tweeter are saying then maybe he could win without Curry. Still hilarious that Durant and Kyrie both left championship caliber teams to prove they could be "the guy" just to form a super team and get pwn'd by Khris Middleton and the boys. 

• Like 2