• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If the Suns had Collin Sexton instead of Booker they would've won in 4. @Sllim Pickens sad

They might have.  Booker was absolute trash on D the last five games and was not very efficient on offense. That 0-7 from three with 6 turnovers sure didn’t help the Suns in game 6. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I've said worse about the Suns lol.

Lol y’all thought because of the whole CP3 push on Giannis incident that it meant I was rooting for the Suns? Didn’t really have a rooting interest as far as teams go. Though I thought Giannis getting a ring would be great for him and for us Nigerians. That’s it lol. So I’m happy in that respect.

Glad to see it wasn’t a super team that won it this year.  The Bucks developed a lot of talent and found missing pieces in role players instead of dumping everyone for one more star. Gives hope to us small market teams in the super team era. Hopefully this will lead others to stay at home and win. 

• Like 3
Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly I think we’d be giving him too much credit there.

I mean Magic is a lot of stuff but he's not stupid, dude understands the game at this point even if it's just because someone told him too lol.

20 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Giannis and KD the 2 best players in the league right now. Kawhi was the only other one with an argument but with yet another injury who knows. 

This year was the coronation of Giannis, so happy he got to do it with the Bucks and my boy Jrue.

Giannis, KD, and Trae Young the 3 best players in the league heading into next season

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

3 best players in the league are out East and 4 of top 5 picks going to EC teams. Eastern Conference finally stronger than the West now 

Giannis will win a real ring with the Magic in 2026.

What's most amazing to me is how Giannis has looked gas pretty much every game since the Nets series but absolutely nobody outworks the guy. Even when it looked like he had nothing left to give he just continued to come up with more.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How can you not like Giannis? 

Most likable superstar in my lifetime IMO.

Most likable since Ali.

28 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

They might have.  Booker was absolute trash on D the last five games and was not very efficient on offense. That 0-7 from three with 6 turnovers sure didn’t help the Suns in game 6. 

We only refer to Collin as the GOAT from this point on, he ain't no fraud like Booker. 

52 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

so happy thrill finally gets to experience his team winning a championship

Dude it's been an eternity since January 11, 2021!

• Like 1