• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Any good stories from your night out? Wildest thing you saw? Hopefully no one eating horse poop lol.

People climbed everything, including the Fiserv Forum sign on the lower portion of the building and the Buck logo outside Fiserv. Dudes were jumping fences like crazy. Saw one kid riding around STANDING UP on the hood of a car. Car horns blowing to the beat of "Bucks in 6." Just an overall epic night. Of course, I was out of there before **** really hit the fan. Not sure if there was a shooting or what not but live video caught the camera crew and a ton of people running for their lives. Haven't followed up on it tho. Arrests galore too lol. 

No really damaging stuff though, as far as I've seen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Tweeted this after his rookie season where Bucks were the worst team in the league, his head coach (Larry Drew) was fired and replaced by Jason Kidd (lol) and delivered on the promise.

Legendary ****!

Nah, now when people say Giannis Antetokounmpo, they can just say "legend."

Better resume than Jordan and LeBron at age 26. People need to appreciate him now, enough slander. LeBron and KD had to leave their franchises to win that title. This man didn't. He won it with Khris Middleton, a man he went 15-67 with. He quelled all the nonsense with a 50 burger to clinch his first title. He posted 35/10/5 on 60% in his first Finals. He joined Michael and Hakeem in the annals of history as the only players ever with MVPs, DPOY and Finals MVP. He lifted a city that nobody wanted to play in to heights unimaginable. He never quit. Just an all-timer through and through.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

People climbed everything, including the Fiserv Forum sign on the lower portion of the building and the Buck logo outside Fiserv. Dudes were jumping fences like crazy. Saw one kid riding around STANDING UP on the hood of a car. Car horns blowing to the beat of "Bucks in 6." Just an overall epic night. Of course, I was out of there before **** really hit the fan. Not sure if there was a shooting or what not but live video caught the camera crew and a ton of people running for their lives. Haven't followed up on it tho. Arrests galore too lol. 

No really damaging stuff though, as far as I've seen.

Smart to get out of there before it got too bad, but that's awesome. I can only imagine. Never been downtown in the city of a team that won a championship as it happened. Wish I could've gone to Philly for the Eagles SB win to soak it in, but I wasn't sure we were gonna win. Still regret not taking time off work to fly out there for the parade.

But, yeah climbing stuff seems to be the go to with championships.

Before the NFC title game...

They were still climbed though.

Before SB...

During a press conference last week talking about Super Bowl security, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross hinted they would be cooking up a different recipe to grease the poles.

“Now look, I can’t tell you that there won’t still be attempts, but I would suspect that some of them will be far more difficult than they were with the Crisco attempt,” said Ross.

Social media went stirring after the announcement, as people were waxing about lubricant alternatives, baby oil, and even I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.

Police, though, would not confirm what they’re putting on the poles.

Poles, buildings, and everything was still climbed though lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean Magic is a lot of stuff but he's not stupid, dude understands the game at this point even if it's just because someone told him too lol.

Basketball IQ I don’t doubt that. Ability to evaluate and analyse, nah he’s crap at that lol. 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We only refer to Collin as the GOAT from this point on, he ain't no fraud like Booker. 

We all know Booker is the better player but he wasn't in this series.  In the 4 losses his O-rating was 95 and his D rating was 124.5.   And thats with two 40 point games in there.  He didnt rebound, he ddnt get assist, and he wasn't efficient.  It was a rough series for him.  He scored 40 but gave up 40 to Middleton and did nothing else.  And in the closeout game was nowhere to be found.  I'd still take him over all but a couple SGs in the league but he had a bad series. 

BUCKS WIN!

F**K YEAH BABY! 😃

Shoutout to my boy, Giannis. After that unreal clutch performance in game 5, I was like "there's no way he'll be able to top that", and what does he do? He proceeds to notch 50 points to secure the Bucks their first championship in 50 years at home.

Unreal run to cap off an amazing season. I do feel a little bad for CP3, though, not gonna lie. Hopefully he'll get his ring sooner or later.

And the cherry on top? We'll probably get a LeBron vs. Giannis season opener to kick off next year. It's almost bound to happen.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

BUCKS WIN!

F**K YEAH BABY! 😃

Shoutout to my boy, Giannis. After that unreal clutch performance in game 5, I was like "there's no way he'll be able to top that", and what does he do? He proceeds to notch 50 points to secure the Bucks their first championship in 50 years at home.

Unreal run to cap off an amazing season. I do feel a little bad for CP3, though, not gonna lie. Hopefully he'll get his ring sooner or later.

And the cherry on top? We'll probably get a LeBron vs. Giannis season opener to kick off next year. It's almost bound to happen.

CP3 is 36, that time is running out fast.

Happy for Giannis to get a ring

36 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

BUCKS WIN!

F**K YEAH BABY! 😃

nets vs bucks would be 10x better

37 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

CP3 is 36, that time is running out fast.

And has a 44M hit next year so he can't ring chase yet.  Maybe at 37, he can join up with 37 year old Lebron and AD to win a championship.  But maintaining this level in his late 30s will be tough.  I don't see the Suns getting back there if the West is healthy so I highly doubt he ever gets one.  Will go down with Barkley, Stockton and Malone as some of the best ever to not get one.