• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

insane that he is already doing on court activities 

Bucks in a tough spot, if he doesn't play they're likely going to get smacked up. The Suns beat them both times in the regular season in close games with Giannis averaging 40 ppg in those games. But if they risk bringing him back too early you could potentially have another KD situation where he suffers an even worse injury. Which would be even worse this year because it's already July so it'd pretty much guarantee he's out for all of next season as well. 

Bucks even without Giannis can compete in the first few games. If they lose game 1 the Bucks may be put in a tough position but I think they will sit him out until game 3 when there will be two games off after every game. 

If the Bucks win game 1? Then there is no need to even THINK about bringing Giannis back before game 3 at the earliest. 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bucks even without Giannis can compete in the first few games. If they lose game 1 the Bucks may be put in a tough position but I think they will sit him out until game 3 when there will be two games off after every game. 

If the Bucks win game 1? Then there is no need to even THINK about bringing Giannis back before game 3 at the earliest. 

The Durant situation is why it's never smart to rush a star back, even moreso this year because we have such a short off-season again.

Just looking at the regular season matchups, Jrue Holiday and Deandre Ayton have favorable matchups in this series. I'll have them in many Same Game Parlays. We could see more minutes for Dario Saric to match up with Brook Lopez.

I expect Giannis to return Game 3, I think the Suns win in 6. 

58 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Just looking at the regular season matchups, Jrue Holiday and Deandre Ayton have favorable matchups in this series. I'll have them in many Same Game Parlays. We could see more minutes for Dario Saric to match up with Brook Lopez.

I expect Giannis to return Game 3, I think the Suns win in 6. 

Bridges gets a big boost if Giannis misses games.    His cutting / 3 game benefits from no Giannis the most.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Bridges gets a big boost if Giannis misses games.    His cutting / 3 game benefits from no Giannis the most.  

I agree with this, but I'll be honest, I've been waiting for the "Bridges break out game" for a while now. Must have bet him every game of the WCF to have 4+ three's and go over 15 pts and just blehh. He faired well in the regular season matchup so I will ride him in this series again.

Asterisk talk is always hilarious to me. 10-15 years from now, no one will be talking about the injuries this season but will just acknowledge the champion. If the Suns win, people will use this ring to elevate CP3's legacy. If the Bucks win, people will use this ring to elevate Giannis' legacy. Only short sighted fans ever talk about asterisks. 

Disappointed that Trae got hurt in game 3 of the last series as I was curious to see how that series was going to play out against the Bucks small ball lineup. After he got hurt, the Bucks were able to play Lopez his usual minutes and he was damn good. Can the Suns play Lopez off the floor?

Just now, Deadpulse said:

How? Feed Ayton low and hope he fouls?

Nope, I doubt the Suns go to many Ayton post ups against Lopez. To play him off the floor you got to kill him on switches or when he is in the drop coverage. Trae was starting to play him off the floor and then boom! He gets hurt and there went that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope, I doubt the Suns go to many Ayton post ups against Lopez. To play him off the floor you got to kill him on switches or when he is in the drop coverage. Trae was starting to play him off the floor and then boom! He gets hurt and there went that.

So a perimeter offense, basically 

I really think the Bucks have a shot even with no Giannis. 

This is the same Suns team that could have easily lost that series against the Clippers. Who didn’t have their best player. Middleton has showed up big since Giannis went down as well and Jrue also Lopez finding out that he’s 7 feet tall and playing in the paint. Pieces are there for the Bucks to still win. 

CP and Booker gonna have a field day with the drop coverage that Lopez likes to play so how Bud adjust to that and how early he does will really determine how this series plays out. 

Bucks in 7

Also game 1 started to soon should of had a Thursday start 

Edited by agarcia34