• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

Phx up 15-8 in fast break points with 7 mins left 2Q.   And 4/4 with on last 4 PNR Lopez going high against Booker / Paul.   Lot of game left and single digit leads never safe but can’t  say Monty Williams & co.  didn’t do their homework.   

Edited by Broncofan

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

boo lets go Frank lol

Unless he’s got a free dunk / layup iso plays to get Kaminsky the ball need to be mothballed.   Huge diff vs. Saric against the 2nd team. 

Barring foul trouble I’d expect Ayton’s PT should see a big spike now. 

Edited by Broncofan

26 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

CP3 do something

The Bucks are clearly playing for him to dish off.   He has to being more assertive.   And when Ayton's not on the floor, CP3 playing halfcourt and not being aggressive in pushing the ball up and not looking for his shot is playing into the Bucks hands.    Booker got the memo, though.    

CP3's play picked up the last 8 mins of the 2Q, though.   

An 8-point lead isn't safe at all, but the Suns gameplan, other than CP3 being too passive early on, looks like they did their homework.    Their length on the wings gave Jrue & Middleton fits from outside - Giannis & the Bucks supporting cast did a decent job to keep them in the game.     Will be fascinating to see if the Suns' length can keep the 2 Olympians at bay.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Good to see Bud realizes that every team in the playoffs has gotten us to switch Brook off on a guard. Then we get iso-ed to death. I hate that this run means I have to do this again next year.

I was just wondering that..like this finals run means at least another 2 years of bud.