• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Over time the details will be lost, so rings are gonna be rings and rightly so. Same way Raptors in 2019. 10-15 years from now we not gonna care. I do believe that this is the best chance he’ll get in Milwaukee to get a ring by farrrrrrr.

I’ll remember these past two years as the COVID years but that’s it. Almost every year Bron won a title half of his competition got wiped out due to injury. But then it’s revealed how much work he does on his body. Not your fault the other guys bodies didn’t hold up.

Hell of a game, just fantastic stuff from both teams. The Bucks finally had their big 3 play great together and were knocking down their 3s. Once the Bucks adjusted to using Giannis more as the roll man and less isolations, the series completely flipped. 

Suns have had two chances to win at the end of the game or tie it and they haven't even got any shots up on the rim. That's just too bad. Booker got too deep in the paint there and could have pulled up a bit further out.

Game 6 should be another classic with the way these games have been going. Two evenly matched teams.

3 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Remind me again how many games they played together?  I never liked Kyrie to be fair and KD is a bit of an entitled narcissistic baby but I didn’t have any problem with the Nets til the Harden fiasco.  That was pure trash.  I’m sure his injuries had NOTHING to do with his attitude and shape coming into the season. The reapt what the sowed 

Injuries can ruin any team’s title hopes, but they’re far more likely to happen to a team full of older, load managing players that were in and out of lineup all season for various reasons… it doesn’t make it any less true that IF the Nets were healthy, they would have likely cruised to a title, but we’re being blind if we pretend that wasn’t always a big if. I mean it was THEE question heading into the playoffs. 

Anyone else start the series being okay with either team winning only to gradually become a firm Bucks supporter this series? The Suns, and Booker especially, have been very unlikable to me these last few games.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

CP3 is such a dirtbag for pushing Giannis legs right there, if Giannis wasn't a 7 foot freak athlete that could've ended up in a gnarly injury like we saw with Klay/Danny Green.

What's the difference between this play and this one? Literally no one called Giannis' play dirty. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Booker got too deep in the paint there and could have pulled up a bit further out.

This ^

Not sure what he was thinking there. He certainly wasnt getting to the rim, so what was the value of pushing it so close? Cant say it cost him the steal / game - that was all Holiday - but he had an easier shot and passed it up for no good reason.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’ll give Giannis credit for staying with the team that drafted him and winning a title. Not many guys will do that. 

There are like a handful of players that have done it in NBA history and like 2 including Giannis to have done it in a small market.

25 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Anyone else start the series being okay with either team winning only to gradually become a firm Bucks supporter this series? The Suns, and Booker especially, have been very unlikable to me these last few games.

Me. I was indifferent about the series when it started but I'm definitely rooting for the Bucks now. Suns had the most fraud road ever to the finals and CP3 is a d-bag.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Huh? Can’t tell if you’re kidding or not but Giannis’ one was worse in every inconceivable way.

The play was already dead and Booker clearly looks back and slows down so he can try to put Giannis on a poster. Giannis was sprinting back to make a play full speed, clearly lifts his arm up to make a play on the ball, wasn't there fast enough so he made contact with his shoulder and fell down himself out of bounds because of his momentum. It should've probably been a flagrant but Giannis was clearly looking to make a play on the ball not just take Booker out. 

CP3 had zero chance of effecting that Giannis lob at all and blatantly pushed him in the groin/stomach area out of frustration, can't even make a slight argument that it was a basketball play. If Giannis whiffs on that dunk it would've literally been CP3 full force pushing him full momentum out of mid-air. Loser play by a career loser player. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Huh? Can’t tell if you’re kidding or not but Giannis’ one was worse in every inconceivable way.

59 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What's the difference between this play and this one? Literally no one called Giannis' play dirty. 

Wipe those tears boys, I know you're upset that Giannis pwn'd your teams, but there's clearly a huge difference. 

E6jNil7VgAUaMJX?format=jpg&name=medium