• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Interesting to read that.  I had assumed it was just my pro-MIL bias that made Booker seem unlikable.  CP3's personality traits are well documented, so I don't give him much thought.  I don't see any issues with other Suns players.

Does anybody like Tucker or Portis?....Tucker cries about every foul and Portis is just not somebody I can form a positive opinion about....

5 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Does anybody like Tucker or Portis?....Tucker cries about every foul and Portis is just not somebody I can form a positive opinion about....

I don't know about league wide, but among MIL fans Portis is one of the most popular players on the team.  Do you not hear the "BOBBY!" chants at the home games when he's on the floor?

Edited by Mazrimiv

15 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

They both play their role extremely well on this team. Tucker can defend and Portis brings a lot of energy every night. Portis and Connaughton have given the Bucks some great games in the playoffs especially. Both have hit a lot of crucial shots. 

16 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I don't know about league wide, but among MIL fans Portis is one of the most popular players on the team.  Do you not hear the "BOBBY!" chants at the home games when he's on the floor?

I did not know this....

Part of the reason I like Booker is he was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan....

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Both plays could've been dangerous.

CP3 is known for being dirty. Giannis isn't.

End of story.

Cause you guys decide who is dirty based on how much you like them. 

Here is Giannis trying to take out Booker. 

here he is taking out Kyrie 

and others 

and literally headbutting a player

etc etc

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No it’s based on an extensive history.

If one player does the same thing as another player and only one gets called dirty, no wonder how one gets their reputation. Literally no one said anything about Giannis until I brought up the fact that he literally did the same thing everyone was complaining about lmao. I just showed like 8 dirty plays there (if CP3 did them at least), no history. A dude who literally headbutted another player...on purpose. 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No it’s based on an extensive history.

Regardless of his history the push was nothing more than an attempt to throw off a dunk attempt. Failed attempt and a foul. The end. Nothing dirty, just an act of desperation. Nothing more.    

3 minutes ago, R T said:

Regardless of his history the push was nothing more than an attempt to throw off a dunk attempt. Failed attempt and a foul. The end. Nothing dirty, just an act of desperation. Nothing more.    

By the rules a foul that does not make an attempt at the ball in that situation is considered a flagrant foul. Giannis was attempting to block Booker's shot, albeit a weak effort. Paul was making no such attempt other than to push him away from the basket, which failed.

I'm not going to say it was dirty, but it should have been called a flagrant foul. 

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

By the rules a foul that does not make an attempt at the ball in that situation is considered a flagrant foul. Giannis was attempting to block Booker's shot, albeit a weak effort. Paul was making no such attempt other than to push him away from the basket, which failed.

I'm not going to say it was dirty, but it should have been called a flagrant foul

That much is true, it was a clear flagrant.  It's been a rough series for the refs.

52 minutes ago, R T said:

Yes, it was absolutely dirty. Pushing someone in mid air can go extremely wrong. It’s much easier to move someone and cause them to break something on the fall. Luckily Giannis is a freak of nature and Chris Paul is a weakling. Doesn’t make him any less dirty. 

46 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm not going to say it was dirty, but it should have been called a flagrant foul. 

Their is nothing in the NBA official rules that says that, Paul's push was a common foul.   

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yes, it was absolutely dirty. Pushing someone in mid air can go extremely wrong. It’s much easier to move someone and cause them to break something on the fall. Luckily Giannis is a freak of nature and Chris Paul is a weakling. Doesn’t make him any less dirty. 

If it's the only way you can get to sleep at night, think whatever works for you.