• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

7 minutes ago, R T said:

This Chris Paul thing seems to be very personal for a few of you here, but I have no axe to grind with any of the players. I don't think it was a big deal and believe the ref's got it right as just a common foul. I don't believe it was a dirty play, you believe it was. Not a big deal, it is okay to disagree. 

I agree that it did cost them though, if he just lets the dunk go they still have a chance to send the game to OT and possibly win it from there. Don't blame Paul for trying to make a desperation type of play either though.  

I3LxBGg.png

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

So the key is to play him all 48 minutes, Durant style?????

How about leaving CP3 in for majority of the 1st quarter and getting Book an earlier break where he starts the 2nd quarter when Milwaukee brings Giannis back in? 

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not surprising. CP3 has had moments but he's been below what you expect of him and then Payne has been awful. Though part of it just feels like the Suns becoming too reliant on Booker and losing the ball movement that helped make them so good.

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

@Kip Smithers stop defending that dude...

Defending what? And why does posting a bunch of randoms on twitter even help your argument? It was an unnecessary play, said that a number of times. But Giannis did something almost identical and probably even worse yet it gets swept under the rug. We all Know why that is because a whole lot of fans don’t like CP3 hence why every time he has a bad game he gets mocked and it’s celebrated. Both plays were unnecessary and quite frankly bad plays. 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Defending what? And why does posting a bunch of randoms on twitter even help your argument? It was an unnecessary play, said that a number of times. But Giannis did something almost identical and probably even worse yet it gets swept under the rug. We all Know why that is because a whole lot of fans don’t like CP3 hence why every time he has a bad game he gets mocked and it’s celebrated. Both plays were unnecessary and quite frankly bad plays. 

If that's how you feel, respect. CP3 lost his team the game and will never sniff a ring again, that's all that matters. 

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Defending what? And why does posting a bunch of randoms on twitter even help your argument?

Defending Chris Paul being dirty like he always is and cause that’s how the vast majority of people see it, especially those with common sense.

And, I never said the Giannis play wasn’t dangerous too. It wasn’t more dangerous though. Get out of here with that.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Defending Chris Paul being dirty like he always is and cause that’s how the vast majority of people see it, especially those with common sense.

And, I never said the Giannis play wasn’t dangerous too. It wasn’t more dangerous though. Get out of here with that.

Seriously what’s going on here? I said that play was unnecessary on top of being silly. His reputation as a dirty player is justified and warrant debating. Yet I’m still defending it? I’m just calling out the BS and inconsistency. 

Giannis’ play was worse in my eyes. He had no chance of making a play on that ball and didn’t even attempt to do so. Not to mention he’s 6’11 240+ and Booker is what 6’4’. Look how Booker landed. It’s just as bad, if not worst. Y’all are just being silly because it’s CP3 and a bunch of tweets from some randoms means NOTHING to me.

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

I said that play was unnecessary on top of being silly. His reputation as a dirty player is justified and warrant debating. Yet I’m still defending it

then you have to ask yourself why.

Giannis is a national treasure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Seriously what’s going on here? I said that play was unnecessary on top of being silly. His reputation as a dirty player is justified and warrant debating. Yet I’m still defending it? I’m just calling out the BS and inconsistency. 

Giannis’ play was worse in my eyes. He had no chance of making a play on that ball and didn’t even attempt to do so. Not to mention he’s 6’11 240+ and Booker is what 6’4’. Look how Booker landed. It’s just as bad, if not worst. Y’all are just being silly because it’s CP3 and a bunch of tweets from some randoms means NOTHING to me.

I'll let you be entitled to your [wrong] opinion. If that's how you feel, then cool.

E6rUqy7WYAAbrGb?format=jpg&name=large

But, look at the villainy written all over CP3's face...

Caught in 4k.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bd99kfud1kpk5hi0k9q0

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

But, look at the villainy written all over CP3's face...

Caught in 4k.

I think that's the biggest thing that makes it dirty to me. You could clearly see the frustration in CP3's body language as he went for the push and his facial expression in that photo shows as much. Not to mention there was almost zero benefit committing a foul right there down by 1 when Giannis was clearly going to score. Had he just let him dunk it the Suns would've gotten the ball back with 13 seconds left down 3. So they could've either went for a 3 to force OT or went for a quick 2 then fouled and tried to win the game in regulation. It wasn't a smart, veteran play, or a guy just busting his tail off. It was one of the dirtiest players in the league making a dirty play because he was frustrated, he literally lost the game for them by doing that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Giannis hustling back to attempt to block a fast break dunk in the 1st quarter while the Suns were starting to take control was a dirtier play? You're acting like Giannis ran underneath him or tried to slam him to the ground, he made contact but it was clearly a basketball play. I mean Giannis himself fell down hard out of bounds while Booker immediately made sure to come over and flex on him, lol. 

CP3 was at a stand still and legitimately rushed over so he could push Giannis mid-air, full force, and wasn't at any point in danger of getting hurt himself. Giannis could've gotten hurt on the chase down, CP3 had 0 injury risk other than Giannis knee potentially hitting him in the head and giving him a concussion.